First Look: BLUE & GOLD #1 - Releasing on July 20th, 2021

BLUE & GOLD #1 PREVIEW - BOOSTER GOLD TURNS TO SOCIAL MEDIA FOR SOME POSITIVE ATTENTION WITH BLUE BEETLE’S GUIDANCE. CAN DC’S TWO FAVORITE UNDERDOGS FIGURE OUT THE WORLD OF ONLINE INFLUENCERS?

On Sale July 20th, 2021

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle return with a new plan to capture the attention of the Justice League. We have a first look to show you what’s in store!

Writer: Dan Jurgens
Art & Cover: Ryan Sook
Letters: Rob Leigh
Variant Cover: Dave Johnson
Editors: Brittany Holzherr & Jamie S. Rich

Synopsis: Desperate to regain the spotlight, Booster Gold looks to attract the public’s (and Justice League’s) attention the same way any washed-up, second-rate hero would—social media. The not-so-tech-savvy hero from the 25th century enlists the help of his best friend, Blue Beetle, who possesses both the money and the brains to help his old pal navigate the scary world of internet influencers. Watch out, evildoers, our heroes are live and online! Don’t miss Dan Jurgens’s triumphant return to Booster Gold with the help of all-star artist Ryan Sook ( Legion of Super-Heroes ), telling a tale filled with heart and maybe even redemption for DC’s two favorite underdogs!

Pre-order your copy today by heading to dccomics.com or hitting up your favorite LCS! :00_justice_league3:

To check out the First Look for Superman and the Authority #1, head over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for the return of Blue & Gold? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

6 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

I’m really looking forward to this book! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Yet another book that makes me happy to be a DC Comics fan. I skimmed the blurred images without reading a single panel as I want this all to be fresh when I read the book on release day!

1 Like