FIRST LOOK: Batman vs. Snake-Eyes? DC Previews Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #3!

BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT #3 PREVIEW: BATMAN VS. SNAKE-EYES?

Yes, Batman vs. Snake-Eyes!

On Sale May 18, 2021

Print Version of Issue #3 Includes Bonus Code for Fortnite ‘Catwoman’s Grappling Claw Pickaxe’ In-Game Cosmetic Item, Also Available for free With Subscription to DC Universe Infinite (U.S. Only)

With no memory and battling strange adversaries (and even some allies) on a mysterious island for 22 minutes at a time, you’d think Batman has enough to worry about in Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point.

Think again.

In issue #3 of this six-issue limited series from DC and Epic Games, the Dark Knight faces off against the most unexpected adversary yet, Snake-Eyes, from G.I. Joe!

You read that right: Snake-Eyes from G.I. Joe! Worlds collide on the Island as the unstoppable ninja goes up against Batman! But can either of them win the fight when neither of them can remember why they’re fighting, nor escape? Will Batman even remember that he’s got to find a way back to Catwoman, all the while trying to figure out how to get back to Gotham City? And just what is Harley Quinn doing here?

Check out this first look at Issue #3!

Based on a story concept by series consultant and Chief Creative Officer of Epic Games, Donald Mustard, this six issue limited series is written by Christos Gage, featuring pencils by Reilly Brown, with inks by Nelson Faro DeCastro and colors by John Kalisz. The main cover for issue #3 is by Mikel Janín, with a card stock variant cover by DC Publisher and Chief Creative Officer Jim Lee and Scott Williams, plus a premium variant cover by Mustard (check your local comic book store for availability).

Each 32-page issue is priced at $4.99, with the card stock variant priced at $5.99. Each print issue of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point also includes a redeemable code for a bonus digital cosmetic in Fortnite inspired by the events in the comic; Issue #3 includes a code for the Catwoman’s Claw Pickaxe in-game item. As a bonus item, fans who redeem all six codes will unlock a new Armored Batman Zero Outfit.

U.S. subscribers to the DC UNIVERSE INFINITE digital service will receive the series and bonus codes included as part of their paid subscription. Bonus codes will not be available during free trial period. To learn more, check out our thread, Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Will you be Team Black Knight or Team G.I. Joe for this epic battle? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

Bonus stuff is always schway, but I’m getting the print edition of #3 solely for this badass variant cover, which features two badass characters and is drawn by THE preeminent BADASS comic artist of our day, Mr. Jim Lee:

It’s pretty. :star_struck:

contemplates if he should get the G.I. Joe Classified Series Snake Eyes figure to stick next to a Batman figure in a face-off pose

2 Likes

How do I get the code I signed up with insta access when and how do I get the Harry code

2 Likes

Hey!

A subscription to DC Universe Infinite is $7.99 per month or $74.99 per year. The comics (and their codes) are only available digitally on DC Universe Infinite. You can also buy a physical copy instead if you prefer a more tangible product.

Please note that we are offering free trials for DC Universe Infinite, but whilst you are on a free trial, you also will not receive any codes for the DC/Fortnite crossover comics.

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

1 Like

Batman fighting Snake-Eyes…yes please.

2 Likes

Last night I’ve read #3, 15 minutes later, I’ve got the code.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ok there is a nice plot twist at the end of this book. =)

1 Like

Really enjoyed this one. Looking forward to the next issue this week!

@Nobody.bladesmith I loved that twist

Me too cant wait to see how the bat reacts.