First Look: Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point #6: The Epic Conclusion to the Saga!

BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT #6 PREVIEW - BATMAN AND CATWOMAN PERFORM A DARING RESCUE. CAN THEY MAKE IT OFF THE ISLAND AND BACK TO THEIR OWN UNIVERSE?

On Sale July 6, 2021

Print Version of Issue #6 Includes Bonus Code for Fortnite ‘Batarang Axe Pickaxe’ In-Game Cosmetic Item, Also Available for free With Subscription to DC UNIVERSE INFINITE (U.S. Only)

We’ve reached the end of the line in Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point. Harley Quinn is now key to the escape of Batman and Catwoman, but she’s not going to go down quietly. There’s also the question of “Who is behind the world-shattering events in this tale?”.

Don’t worry, answers will be given in the final issue of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point and here’s a first look!

Synopsis: It all comes down to this! Batman and Catwoman have one chance to get back to their own world…but to do so, they’ll have to return to the nonstop battle on the Island and retrieve someone who is the key to their escape…Harley Quinn! But she’s not going to go quietly. And who’s behind the world-shattering events of our story? You’ll find out…and the implications for both Fortnite and the DC Universe will be huge.

Based on a story concept by series consultant and Chief Creative Officer of Epic Games, Donald Mustard, this six-issue limited series is written by Christos Gage, featuring pencils by Christian Duce, with inks by Nelson Faro DeCastro and colors by John Kalisz. The main cover for issue #4 is by Mikel Janín, with a card stock variant cover by Kim Jung Gi, plus a premium variant cover by Donald Mustard (check your local comic book store for availability).

Each 32-page issue is priced at $4.99, with the card stock variant priced at $5.99. Each print issue of Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point also includes a redeemable code for a bonus digital cosmetic in Fortnite inspired by the events in the comic; Issue #6 includes a code for the “Batarang Axe Pickaxe” in-game item. As a bonus, fans who redeem all six codes will unlock a new Armored Batman Zero Outfit.

U.S. subscribers to the DC UNIVERSE INFINITE digital service will receive the series and bonus codes included as part of their paid subscription. Bonus codes will not be available during free trial period. To learn more, check out our thread, Everything You Need to Know About Batman/Fortnite: Zero Point!

Do you think that Batman will be able to claim the Victory Royale and make it back to his own universe? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

12 Likes

Nope. I think Batman will be stuck in the Fortnite universe forever. DC will need a new leading hero now. I hear The Question’s not too busy. :0_the_question_jlu:

8 Likes

But who would The Question’s sidekick be? :thinking:

6 Likes

One good Question warrants another.

8 Likes

it looks awesome.

3 Likes

I’m kinda partial to this duo :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I’ll take it. I’ll even settle for a Question Fortnite skin. That might get me to actually play Fortnite.

3 Likes

The pickaxe shown in this post isn’t the one you get.
You get this pickaxe with this issue

5 Likes

Fixed, thank you for the heads up!

4 Likes

Aw man, the last one look so cool, this one look awesome too.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to redeem the final code and unlock a new skin. So far I only have one skin, the Harley one from reading the first issue. I’m hooked on Fortnite now because of these comics :sweat_smile:

I would love it if the Catwoman design in these comics would be available as a skin. She looks really cool. Or if we could get Harley’s mallet as a pickaxe. It just feels weird to have Catwoman’s pickaxe, but not her as a skin and Harley as a skin, but not her mallet as an item.

3 Likes

This series was pretty good, and it looks like it sets up even more stuff down the road. I am really digging this.

4 Likes

Nope

2 Likes

I don’t give much of a fig about Fortnite, but I do have to admit, this series was a pleasant surprise. It definitely avoided the pitfalls that most franchise crossovers of this type embody.

Being that Hasbro will be making new Fortnite figures next year, I do have to wonder if they would be able to squeeze Batman/Fortnite into their plans, as its a line they could easily get a year or so’s worth of product from. Plus, it’d be a return to the DC brand for them.

4 Likes

@Alec.Holland will this one be available on DCUI as well as a digital version? :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hey KM!

No info on this just yet, but I’ll let you know when I know!

4 Likes

Okay thank you for your help!!! :pray: I am excited for it either way!!! :grin:

3 Likes

Is there still no information on this comic?! I’m biting at the bits here!

2 Likes