First Look at Superman: Red Son

Green Lantern Marine Corps!!!

4 Likes

While it won’t effect DCU as we don’t get the iTunes/Blu-ray extras content.

Newsarama is reporting that a Bruce Timm (exec producer & director) will be doing a Phantom Stranger short, set in the 1970s.

Was thinking about waiting until it released here to decide if I wanted to buy it. But with that addition, I’m pre-ordering it today.

2 Likes

It might get be added as a short on here. As long as it’s not an exclusive.

1 Like

I’d love to see it here, but we’ve never gotten The Spectre, Green Arrow or Jonah Hex shorts. So I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

Batman Hush was great in my opinion

4 Likes

Glad to hear it, and welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Just saw Red Son

Very very good

Have to read the Comic Book

Spoiler

Just a list of characters

Lana Lang
Stalin
Lois Lane Luthor
Lex Luthor
Brianac
Wonder Woman
James Olsen
Bizzaro
Batman
JFK
The Green.Lantwrn Corp

All extremely well done

A wonderful achievement

The members are all in for a great treat

6 Likes

I loved it. Some revisionist parts done. but, that’s to be expected. And they added some scenes that weren’t in the original book. but it was all in all a great show. I’m SO GLAD they removed the third act lol

1 Like

I am deeply interested in the Russian people. Those this movie is excited. I’m not interested Stalin aspect of Russia. But I do love the people and their language.

Just finished Red Son. I’m not familiar with the original material, so I had no expectations.

It was really good, I would say 7-7.5 out of 10.

Without dropping any spoilers. I have to say I loved the conclusion between Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman (kind of short, but definitely sweet). The “final boss” wasn’t much of a shock to me, but still I enjoyed that too. I wanted more from the Green Lantern Corps (like they should have had more scenes disrupting the Soviet Unions campaign as a covert ops team), but I can live with it. Also I do wish Batman had more scenes, he kind of just came out of nowhere. Other than that though, it was a solid movie.

1 Like

Any idea when it’ll be available on here?

June

1 Like

So I say, “listen comrade, eat borsch or put it back in pot. Don’t p*****foot around it, bro.”

I haven’t seen it yet but I’m excited to. It looks better, animation and art wise then some of the other dc animated movies that have come out recently. -C

1 Like

I cant wait to for red sun to come to DC universe. :superman_hv_6:

Cool

1 Like

Damn,I wish these movies would premiere here first!

1 Like

Just watched it. One of the best DC animated movie for me now. Can’t wait for it to get on here and have a WaL!

1 Like

Brainiac: Hi Kal-El, what are you up to today?

Superman: I’m trying to create a world where communism works.

Brainiac: But Kal-El, communism just does not work because it requires all members of society to be morally good by that society’s standards. That is impossible because all human beings are imperfect, selfish, greedy creatures, including the ones in charge. Yes, democracy is imperfect since uneducated members of society can still vote, but it’s still a better solution than communism or monarchy. Communism only works in my cities in bottles.

Upvote or Bizarro American man will destroy your house.

2 Likes

Will this be coming to the App as well?