First look at Kevin Conroy as Kingdom Come Batman in Crisis on Infinite Earths!

They’ve been building up Crisis since 2014 and will be capitalizing on years of shared continuity, so I really can’t say that anything’s worth skipping here. There are probably show recaps online that’ll give you the basics of what you’d need to know, but watching the shows in their entirety is really the only way to truly prepare

If you’re in a time crunch, I’d stay away from Legends. That show doesn’t really tie in with the others. If I had to give you some pointers on specific episodes, then I’d say to watch all the crossovers, last season’s finales for Arrow and Flash, and the latest 5 episodes of Arrow and the first 2-3 episodes of this season’s Flash. I could be wrong, but I don’t think Supergirl and Batwoman have been anywhere near as relevant to the crisis as Arrow and Flash have been.

Legends spun directly out of Arrow and Flash, and they’re gonna be featured in Crisis just about as much as anybody else. Also, all those episodes you mentioned are gonna be continuations of other episodes/arcs, which is gonna make them confusing to watch if there’s no background. I just don’t understand why people think that last-minute cramming is enough to prepare for these big crossovers. I was saying the same thing about the MCU leading up to Infinity War and Endgame - w/ this huge level of shared continuity, it’s all or nothing

I mean, that goes without saying, that putting in the time and keeping up with all the shows will give you the best experience watching the crisis. But the episodes do provide small recaps at the start, and if you’re trying to hone in on the episodes that refer to the multiverse and things pertaining to the crisis, then I’d say that my list is a pretty fair summary. It’s definitely not the whole picture, but it’s better than nothing.

1 Like

You can skip season 4 of Arrow. Trust me you’ll want to, however watch the other seasons.
Watch just the first two seasons of Legends of Tomorrow, Watch all of The Flash and season 2 on of Supergirl. Black Lightning is it’s own thing, he’ll just be appearing in the crossover so you can honestly just watch the first episode of his show or look up information about the TV version of the character.

2 Likes

Yeh psyched to see how they pull this off its def above the scope of anything they have tried yet

1 Like

Finish Kingdom Come. I think you’ll love it.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see Kevin in live action and can’t wait to meet him in person next year

2 Likes

Watch all the yearly cross overs. You’ll get a good idea of the characters of each show and their role coming into Crisis.

1 Like

This should be interesting :smiley:

1 Like

I’m the same. I found Kingdom Come on some free comic site when I decided to start reading comics and wanted a set story to read. I remember liking it but have forgotten a lot so will have to reread it in preparation for Crisis.

Amazing

2 Likes

had the profile pic first lol

Now if they can just bring in Mark Hamill’s live action Joker to be pitted against Conroy’s Batman, then the circle of life will be complete!
And I could die happy!!!

3 Likes

That would be so awesome, though they’d have to get a little creative considering Kingdom Come Joker is dead and they wouldn’t have much time to show him. Flashback maybe?

1 Like

That or be another earth’s joker- super easy with the multiverse coming together

2 Likes

After soo many years being the voice of Batman, well deserved!

1 Like

It would be so cool if he’ll actually wear a Batman costume, but that’s wishful thinking. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Mark Hamills live action joker was already in the Flash 90s series. Lol he played trickster but it’s more similar to joker.

I hear what your saying Arkhamassassin but I disagree.
and btw thank you and everyone else for the suggestions.
If you’re a comic reader and know a lot about the characters already I feel some things may be skipped. At least when it came to the MCU. I SKIpped a lot. all 3 Iron Mans (never cared for him but I do enjoy him being played by RDJ), the first Thor, Captain Marvel, and Ant Man. Oh and never seen Spider-Man. Was going to but I couldn’t wait to watch Avengers. Even though Ironman was the one that started it all(the mcu) I felt I still had a great experience overall.
For this x-over, I’m already more familiar with these characters. I’ve read and enjoyed kingdom Come as well as all the crisis’s (in comics), and watched all of Smallville.
I’m gonna try watching all Flash ( cuz I just want to anyways) and most of Arrow, legends, and might try watching all the x-overs and then last years finales ( like someone mentioned) and this seasons episodes.
As a comic reader there’s been a few time where I took a break and had to jump in the middle of something but most of the time I’m still able to understand it and sometimes enjoy the ongoing story, with the help of wiki for any info I feel I may need.
I feel I’ll enjoy this either way but not as much as someone who’s up to date and has been waiting for this. Those people will prob have the best experience and appreciate it more. I’ll let you know how I do lol
Thank you