First Look at DOOM PATROL Season 2!

First look at Dorothy! She makes a good first impression! I like that the show mostly relies on practical effects for costumes and such. It feels much more tangible to me.

5 Likes

I can’t wait! This was such a good show (probably my favorite super hero show of all-time), and that promo poster is wonderful. June 25th can’t get here fast enough!!

5 Likes

Finally! Feels like I’ve waited forever for season 2!

5 Likes

Soooooo excited! I think it may be my favorite dc universe original.

10 Likes

I just hope they don’t sell out or get lazy, I’m excited for season 2.

4 Likes

Still working through season one, loving it so far. Season 2 is hopefully as good.

5 Likes

Hey @baustin0010! Welcome to the community! So glad to hear you’re enjoying Doom Patrol, it’s one of my favorites too! Feel free to visit the roll call thread and tell us a little about yourself, you can find it here!

4 Likes

So syked to now be adventuring into what appears to be the land of OZ :star_struck:

3 Likes

Well, I’m not expecting three-part soprano 40s harmonies, but the continuation of the most seriously weird TV show, ever, has assuaged the sting of SWAMP THING’S cancellation.

And STARGIRL is the best-looking CW show, period, BTW.

3 Likes

I’m ready!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::exploding_head:

5 Likes

I’m so excited. Imma watch every episode twice once here and again in HBO Max. This show needs all the recognition it can get!!! :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

What I think would be really cool if for one episode they got Gerard Way to write. For one it would get more people into the series for having a very recognizable name in the credits and two since they are doing re-imaginings of the chacters it would be cool to have on the most recent Doom Patrol comic author

3 Likes

I don’t even notice that. Great catch! :+1:

3 Likes

Looks awesome :grinning::+1:
Can’t wait !

4 Likes

Season 1 was nonstop quality and led to rippling recommendations in my timelines. Can’t wait for this show’s star to burn even brighter with season 2, I hope it keeps throwing me for a loop compared to any other superhero show out there.

4 Likes

I’m just glad Brendon Fraser’s getting work.

6 Likes

Crosses Fingers
Come onnnnn Candlemaker

3 Likes

Sweeeet!

2 Likes

Can not wait any longer!

3 Likes

Sad to see that Alan Tudyk won’t be returning, as that man is a national treasure, But can’t wait to see what they do with Season 2.

4 Likes