First Look at DOOM PATROL Season 2!

If you’ve spent the last year wondering just how the hell the World’s Strangest Heroes would get out of the predicament they found themselves in at the end of the first season of DC Universe’s critically acclaimed series Doom Patrol , then get ready to breathe easy again. Doom Patrol season 2 arrives on DC Universe on June 25th. And to celebrate, we’ve got your first official look, including the latest addition to the show’s cast, The Chief’s daughter, Dorothy Spinner (as played by Abigail Shapiro).

Check out all the details in our News Article!

Are you looking forward to DOOM PATROL season 2?

92 Likes

Robots
Weirdness
Swears

Oh My

17 Likes

I appreciate them getting Danny on the poster. What a great brick.

22 Likes

Great promo! I’ll be there! :butterfly:

11 Likes

Apparently a feature in SPX magazine revealed villains for Season 2 include Red Jack, Dr. Tyme, Shadowy Mr. Evans, the SeX Men, and the Candlemakers.

Butterflies in the poster definitely seem to hint about Red Jack!

12 Likes

This season should be interesting. I really enjoyed season 1 and I loved what they did with Negative Man. Looking forward to seeing more of Matt Bomer.

8 Likes

“Wacky Fun”

5 Likes

Saw that a little bit earlier today! Looking forward to it and definitely more Brendan Fraser :robotman_dp:

10 Likes

Omg I cant wait was amazing first season so we’ll see where the anti heros go next

8 Likes

Ah! I love Doom Patrol, I’m so excited!

9 Likes

The only other show besides young justice i like for now

7 Likes

Can not wait!! I have been waiting over a year for the show to come back :grin: thank you DCU!!!

9 Likes

Poster looks great, looking forward to season 2

7 Likes

Can’t wait.

Gotta start the Season 1 rewatch and get back to reading the 1987 series.

7 Likes

Doom Patrol is the reason I joined DC Universe in the first place. Also being a fan of the comic, I’m really looking forward to what they do with the next season.

15 Likes

Absolutely loved all the weirdness in the first season and can’t wait for season 2!

8 Likes

Same! :robotman_dp:

4 Likes

I love the posters they put out so far this season. I’m so looking forward to this!

5 Likes

same! Loving the new posters for it too :robotman_dp:

3 Likes

Ok, loving this poster, even saw on scene photos, and loving what I see. I definitely love the fact they have Danny the Brick in the posters. I hope he gets added to Doom Manor so that he could become a permanent addition to the team! Can’t wait to see more craziness with ‘WTF’ moments!

7 Likes