First Look at Crisis on Infinite Earths Part I Animated Film

True! One can dream

I now expect James Gunn to do a COIE now lol. That’ll probably take years tho

3 Likes

Trailer

7 Likes

I didn’t see any cameos of older animated series/films in there. If they are planning to wring three movies out of this plot, and not referencing any other DC shows as part of it, that would be mind-boggling. Surely they comprehend what the appeal of CW’s multi-part Crisis of Inifinite Earths relied on.

6 Likes

Exactly. I honestly lost interest in the Tomorrowverse so if they’re gonna rely exclusively on their own continuity and their own versions of other earths, I don’t think even Crisis would be big enough to get me back into it. There’s so many other animated DC properties they could revisit so it’d be an insane wasted opportunity not to take advantage of that

6 Likes

If one of the seven Paragons isn’t the Brave and Bold Aquaman, this multiverse is just f ^*%ed

6 Likes

outrageous

7 Likes

I will be perfectly fine if they bring no other animated dc properties in.

3 Likes

Doubtful. Hey wete going to do Kingdom Come, but Gunn blocked it indicating he wants it.

3 Likes

Maybe, but this is Crisis on Infinite Earths we’re talking about. It’s still 1 of the biggest stories in comic history, let alone DC history. Perfectly fine isn’t nearly good enough for a tale of this magnitude

3 Likes

It is big. It is not loved. In this day it is just seen as another Crisis.

3 Likes

I don’t see the logic in that. If anything, I’d say the constant crises and other “huge” events DC does constantly nowadays have made it more evident just how special and truly game-changing COIE was

2 Likes

not loved ?
i so disagree with that
thats the crisis i see the least hate for

3 Likes

Definitely recognize Jonathan Adams as the voice of The Monitor.

2 Likes

I have not read it I might love it

2 Likes

Isn’t the Tomorrowverse universe just a rebooted version of the DCAMU universe? Or is it another different universe entirely and not related to the DCAMU? Never really understood that.

4 Likes

im not entirely sure
its likely just a rebooted dcamu but with dc you never know
the movie flashpoint paradox itself caused confusion with the very universe it started

but yeah theres the DCAU , the DCUAOM which can be connected or random stuff , the dcamu and now the tomorrowverse
all of those have movies

the dcau itself was never rebooted because it still clearly exists because im pretty sure jl vs the fatal five came out while another dc universe was having movies
and justice league infinity exists

but the dcamu might have been rebooted

sorry if all i gave you is more confusion but with how crazy dc continuity is for anything and everything you never really know

3 Likes

They are unrelated.

3 Likes

The Tomorrowverse is the result of the Flash doing another Flashpoint to reset everything (at the end of Apokolips War). Constantine House of Mystery supposedly serves as a passing of the baton between the two universes, though it didn’t do any satisfying job of it, IMO

3 Likes

New Clip dropped this morning

5 Likes

New trailer too

5 Likes