First Ever Attempt of Cosplay

Quarantine has me thinking of cosplay ideas. I know I’m a little overweight I have the definition of a Dad bod so please be gentle! What do you think tried to bring pages to life.

15 Likes

Was trying to bring this to life

5 Likes

@CynicalPink @Applejack @SuperBlueGrodd tell me what y’all think?

1 Like

I like your shirt.

3 Likes

I think you did good! If you’re trying to recreate that exact image, maybe straighten up a bit/pull your shoulders back, get a little more inner grr going, but still nicely done!

3 Likes

And I also like your shirt.

3 Likes

awesome!

1 Like

Looks good!

2 Likes

Good stuff man.

2 Likes

Thank you and @CynicalPink will take it too heart; also I’m a fan of the shirt too !

4 Likes

Well done, @jsmsiggy! :smiley: I really like how you emulated the blood with that red hand wrapping. Really nice touch!

3 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells thank you so much and I have to say that version of Superman is really easy lol!

1 Like

To all you cosplayers show me what your easy or favorite Cosplay to do .

1 Like
  1. Don’t be so hard on yourself @jsmsiggy (no need for a disclaimer - we’re all friends in this dojo)! :grinning:
  2. You’ve created a really unique approach to this. Like @ZatannaAndHerSpells mentioned, cool idea to do a shirt wrap. You even have a Batsymbol on the wall (bonus points)! As @CynicalPink suggested, pull out your inner Sups for your next shoot.
  3. This is a fun post to bring to the Community - great job! We were Jokers for Halloween years ago, feel free to check out my post!
5 Likes