Find Out What DC Has In Store At SDCC!

No news about Stargirl? Not even a cast Q&A? That’s a little strange. I’m looking forward to the reactions to the Harley Quinn animated series. Also looking forward to reactions for Pennyworth because the trailer was surprisingly good.

3 Likes

Yes I would like to hear or see something about Stargirl.

3 Likes

@Aquamon I love cake too.

1 Like

I think it’s still a little early to show Stargirl. New York Comic Con in the fall would be the perfect time to reveal info on the show.

2 Likes

First year in 10
Years I wasn’t able to get tickets super bummed. This was the one little vacation I took a year. To everyone going enjoy it it’s amazing and if you’re able make sure to attend the DC panels. LINE UP EARLY!

I wonder if we will get a preview of Titans Season 2? Maybe our first look of Deathstroke, or Wilson family?

7:00–9:00 p.m. DC UNIVERSE Series Sneak Previews and Q&A — Indigo Ballroom

Not exactly prime time.

3 Likes

I can only guess but DP S2 should be coming or else why have them on the schedule

4 Likes

@msgtv
DP S2 is the logical inference. Guessing that is will make the official announcement the DP is getting a second season.

1 Like

So question will there also be a young justice season 3 q&a or maybe a announcement of a super sons animated movie or series at sdcc just wondering

Young Justice and Doom Patrol!

1 Like

So…does this mean Doom Patrol season 2? Please please please?

1 Like

hopes fans don’t chant “Give us DP!” at the con

3 Likes

Just to elaborate, I adore Doom Patrol and wish it a run of many seasons.

It’s just that the chant I mentioned has an ever so slightly different definition than “We’d like more of Doom Patrol please.”

I’m just looking out for my fellow Patrol Pals as I don’t want them to incur any awkwardness at the con :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please don’t get rid of Doom Patrol we love it waiting for season 2

1 Like

Im sad I didnt win to go to SDCC

1 Like

Wait did they already announce the winner?

Keep Swamp Thing it’s amazing

1 Like

They got meeeeeeeeeee Ambush bug

1 Like

Can we expect another running commentary of the panels this time, like WonderCon? Just wondering~