Find Out What DC Has In Store At SDCC!

As San Diego Comic-Con quickly approaches, we are all looking forward to what DC has in store for us. And DC is definitely bringing it, with world premieres, panels, sneak peeks and first looks. Here is all you need to know about what DC is doing at SDCC!

On Wednesday, July 17th, WBTVG’s preview night returns with exclusive to SDCC world premieres of Batwoman and Pennyworth. DC Universe will have its world premiere of the animated series Harley Quinn, which will make its arrival on the service in late Fall 2019. And will be rounded out by a never-before-seen episode of Cartoon Networks’ Teen Titans GO!. Then, Thursday will bring a brand-new episode of Teen Titans GO! along with a Q&A.

And, of course, the fun and excitement continues to the weekend with Friday bringing a screening and Q&A of DC Super Hero Girls and a special video presentation and Q&A of Pennyworth. On Saturday, we’ll be screening the pilot of Batwoman, followed by special video presentations of Arrow, Supergirl, Black Lightning, and The Flash. Finally, we will finish up Saturday with a 2-hour DC Universe event where we will have sneak previews and Q&A for Titans, Doom Patrol, the second half of Young Justice: Outsiders and Harley Quinn.

So, with all that is happening with DC at SDCC, what are you most excited to hear about? Tell us below in the comments!

18 Likes

So will there be a Doom Patrol sneak preview and a Q&A or just a Q&A?

4 Likes

I read that as a confirmation of Doom Patrol season 2. Would that be correct?

3 Likes

What are the “_”s for

1 Like

It is not a confirmation of Doom Patrol Season 2 :slight_smile: But there will be a Q&A with folks from Doom Patrol (Who, TBD).

The "_"s are a formatting thing that didn’t work out :rofl: But think of them as delicious croutons in the sentence.

5 Likes

I know going around in circles here, but just I want to understand exactly what’s happening. There won’t be a sneak preview but there will be a Q&A, yes?

If you can’t give specifics, that’s fine, I won’t even be there

#deliciouscroutons

Yum!

3 Likes

New show announcements will be at the event of course!!! Right?

2 Likes

I’m most excited for the non-confirmation of Doom Patrol season 2

3 Likes

What Nathan said. Don’t get me wrong all o that is awesome and jealous I can’t be there, and looking forward to reading all about it. But hope we well get some news on upcoming programming beyond Stargirl at the panels also.

2 Likes

IGN has reported Doom Patrol has been renewed for a season 2, of course that’s not an official DCU announcement, so who really knows.

2 Likes

Sneak preview of Doom Patrol? That sounds like an unannounced renewal to me! Here’s hoping! Surprised and disappointed there won’t be anything for Stargirl, though.

3 Likes

Can someone who’s going to SDCC pretty please ask the Teen Titans Go cast about the Teen Titans Go vs Teen Titans crossover? I’m DYING to know when I can see the og Teen Titans come back ;-;

1 Like

wow…

Come to my store the 4th wall shop!!! Its phenomenal!!!

2 Likes

My SDCC focus:

-comic book news
-toy news (especially anything from McFarlane)
-DCU news
-movie and TV news

It’s a triumvirate of a trinity that is most trumphant, clearly.

3 Likes

will there be Cake? I love Cake.

3 Likes

DOOM PATROL SEASON 2 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Everything else sounds really really cool too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn. The cancellation of Swamp Thing are really making subscribers questioned DCU shows.

If Doom Patrol season 2 doesn’t get announced on that day, I can imagine the topics here.

7 Likes