Find DC Universe at WonderCon!

15 minutes!!!

2 Likes

I just got some notification on my tablet from DC Universe about WonderCon…when I click the link it says the link doesn’t exist

these guys are teasing us

4 Likes

Any way to live stream?

1 Like

I got the same notification, it’s just not right! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

cbr is live updating Jim Lee now https://www.cbr.com/wondercon-jim-lee-style-career-art/

1 Like

Jim Lee panel is just finishing up, getting ready to bring folks in for the DC Universe panel now!

3 Likes

yeee haaaa

For those tuning in! Full announcements will not be available until 6:15pm, but I will be giving teasers of what we’re discussing from 5:30pm PST onward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Teasers are nice

1 Like

Just watched mini-compilation of clips. We’re joined by Jim Lee, Sam Ades (Sr. VP of DC Universe), Jeremy Carver, Mark Verheiden, Greg Weisman, Brandon Vietti, and moderated by Clarke Wolfe :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t wait! These teasers are going to be fun!

1 Like

Ohhhh that sounds very promising <3

1 Like

Clarke: “DC Universe has been live for 6 months now. How’s the service doing?”
Sam: We are so thrilled, the fans have been amazing. My favorite stat is 10,000 discussions on the forums, but 2,000 fans are joining every day.
300+ encyclopedia entries every day, and $25,000 in prizes and growing."

6 Likes

We just watched a little video of Monday’s Fan event- I hope we can share it with you later!

5 Likes

I hope so too and those photos you said you have.

2 Likes

2000 a day? OMG that’s awesome. How many full users?

4 Likes

postimage.org

I believe Business Insider reported 1 million subscribers. Not sure if that number is accurate.

1 Like

We’re talking a lot about things you all already know :sunglasses: Covering Shazam! screenings, Batman’s 80th Anniversary, and the free content we’re making available for 24 hours. Really no big deal. Probably won’t even make any announcements. You should all just go to the Doom Patrol Watch-Along. :zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Oh, wait. I guess we’re talking about what’s coming up next. What could this be?

1 Like