Finally new comics in the library

Previously they only had “The Trench” on here, I couldn’t access issues #5 and #6, I know because I just bought the omnibus, no regrets though because that book is beautiful

1 Like

@Applejack, I thought as much but I figured I’d ask anyway (you just never know, right?). I was just wondering if a certain Right that is Divine and featured The Adventures of Max Faraday would be causing a Wildstorm from Jim Lee in the Comics section anytime soon.

Please, please, please. Fingers crossed. I’ve been a good boy.

2 Likes

I know we probably only got the new Doom Patrol series because o the upcoming series, but hopefully more Young Animal comics will be showing up. Would love to see Mother Panic. And hopefully no more rotations! :hugs:

2 Likes

Cool additions

2 Likes

Still no Gotham Central…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Definitely appreciate all the incoming comics :+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nice thanks Don-El I hadn’t got there yet mucho excited

3 Likes

Since you guys are paying attention at the moment, can we get the crossover issues of Nightwing added for the hunt for oracle, in the 36 issue run of BoP?

1 Like

Another find! Grayson 13-20 is now available

4 Likes

@Nathan

Oh yeah! Some of that Tom King talent

1 Like

Nice to see the comics section expanding especially with longer comic runs. I will be happily reading a lot this weekend.

2 Likes

Sooner or later I’m hoping we’ll see Action and Detective sections with 1,000+ issues both…

4 Likes

This news makes me happy since I have a goal of reading 10,000 pages worth of comics this year! Any chance you could speak to how long we will have to read the books? I’d hate to have a repeat of what happened when New Teen Titans was up before.

1 Like

Mind you I’m not opposed to things rotating out. While I’d love unlimited style content I know you gotta do what you gotta do. All I ask is some transparency up front about how long I have so I can prioritize my reading or at least a long lead warning on when something will leave.

3 Likes

Also is there any particular reason Batwing #2 and 3 are missing? I can understand only posting the first couple issues of an arc to entice people to buy the trade but leaving out pieces in the middle just seems weird.

2 Likes

Well, above @Applejack (aka Pinball Wizard) said it will be a 2 week process. So guess we’ll see!

2 Likes

Day 1 of 14…hope I can sleep soundly tonight with visions of newly-arrived DC digital comics dancing in my head!!!

2 Likes

Just noticed Adventures of the Outsiders was added. It is the continuation of Batman and the Outsiders after the final issue of that series - which I finished reading about a month ago, so am happy to now continue on!

3 Likes

Wow , had no idea, thx!!!

Is the complete Reign of the Supermen arc on here or are there a few issues missing?

1 Like