Finally! My DCU gift package has arrived!

@Applejack I have received my gift from DCU in the mail today and I love it!
It looks like my weekly posts on Legends of Tomorrow marked me as a TV fan as it looks like my gift is geared towards TV with Doom Patrol, Flash, Green Arrow,Supergirl and Black Lightning!!!
It only took countless failed emails before one sent through support finally connected us in this multiverse.
Thanks again!!!

12 Likes

I was going to post pictures but it only allows me to put in a URL.

2 Likes

Gift Package? What’d you win?

2 Likes

Yay! Way to go @ImpulseMaxMurcury :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats @ImpulseMaxMercury! I’m so glad we finally got it worked out for you! Enjoy everything! <3

2 Likes

We have a great streaming service.

2 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Congratulations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Horizon_Brave I received the following:
Doom Patrol TV poster
Flash DC Collectable figure in DCAU style
Black Lightning Year One trade paperback
Supergirl Killers of Krypton trade paperback
Green Arrow The Archer’s Quest trade paperback
Couple of Doom Patrol buttons
Couple of DC Universe buttons
Pretty cool.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats! That’s a sweet haul! If you want to post a picture, just upload the picture here: https://postimages.org/ and then copy and past the url on the add image box on DC Universe.

2 Likes

Ooh, what a wonderful thing to have arrive for the day, @ImpulseMaxMercury - thank you for letting us know so we can join in on the excitement! :slight_smile:

Thank you, too, @@WonderFlash93, being such a help with picture-posting info! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@WonderFlash93 do I have to sign up for anything for using this website? Sorry I have not done this before and want to make sure I can upload with minimal issues.

Which link do I copy to share the image? There are multiple ones and I don’t want to give option to share

@ImpulseMaxMercury No, you don’t have to sign up for anything to use the website. Copy the direct link. Let me know if you still have any questions!

1 Like

@WonderFlash93 here goes nothing…thanks for the help.

Here is a picture of the items I received!

3 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury you’re welcome! The Flash action figure looks dope!

@MissInkBlot no problem! Happy to help the community!

2 Likes

@ImpulseMaxMercury
Congrats!!! I’m a big fan of your weekly Legends post. I look forward to it each week.

2 Likes

:heart:Glad we got it to work out, it’s well-deserved!

4 Likes

Very complicated fist bump!

3 Likes