Finally Joined

I have wanted to post since the service launched, but have been holding off for some reason. Well I finally decided tonight to just go ahead and check out this awesome looking service. Any advice to a new member?

7 Likes

Tip 1 get a profile pic lmao

2 Likes

Read the comics of characters you love and watch whatever you want. They just added JL v F5 on here

1 Like

Welcome to the madness
Just jump right in and start chatting We are all friendly here

1 Like

Also be active in the forums and connect with your fellow DC family

2 Likes

I am trying to get a profile pic. It’s not working for some reason. It was originally the Batman with a blue background. But now even uploaded ones aren’t showing.

@bigpete that profile pic is only for mods I believe try getting one from google

Hey Welcome to the Community!! (My best part of DC Universe).
One thing we love is events. There’s an event calendar and other cool activities.

Every Night at 6:00 PDT/9 EST Hub City Question has a trivia night in general.

Every Night there’s also a determine the best scenario and a evilest scenario challenge to various events.

There’s book clubs also!

1 Like

I’ve tried uploading an image from both my iPhone and iPad. It just goes back to the non pic when I click out. sigh

@bigpete u have to press save changes😂

2 Likes

Now it’s a DC Universe image. I didn’t choose that one. Lol.

@FoxyBridges I am LOL. I’ll try one more time.

@FoxyBridges I am LOL. I’ll try one more time.

@bigpete it worked😁

1 Like

I feel like an idiot. Lmao. Didn’t realize I had to scroll down for the Save Changes. I thought it was saving it when I uploaded it. facepalm

@bigpete it’s ok I’ve been here since October and I still forget

2 Likes

Welcome, glad to have ya! Pull up a chair and sit a spell =)

3 Likes

Welcome!

Always glad yo meet a new face, the more the merrier. Hope you enjoy your time on the forums :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@bigpete have you watched young justice it’s so good. Also the dc universe swamp thing orginal series is coming May 31st and the other half of Young Justice S3 returns July 2nd

Your initiation begins with the following :

1. You must walk through the flames of Apokolips while holding a candy cane in your mouth. It cannot break or risk being consumed by the pyres!

2. You must speak the great wizards name AppleJack and declare your undying obedience.

3. You must be able to translate the following passage: [see image below]

2 Likes