Finally...a piece I've been chasing for a while...

Been searching for this since the beginning of the year, and it’s finally in hand. The 1/10 scale Iron Studios Superman, designed by Ivan Reis. With this piece, my Ivan Reis Trinity is finally complete, something I’ve been wanting to do for some time. Super stoked (pun intended) :slightly_smiling_face:

19 Likes

Here is the newly formed Trinity.

9 Likes

General statue shelf update. Dang pencil sharpener still there :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Close up of the face.

8 Likes

Super stuff @moro! Very nice setup.

4 Likes

Thanks Vroomy!

4 Likes

Thats really cool! Wish I had some cool figures like you!

3 Likes

Thank you @mrpigisaboss. Never too late to start :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Damn @moro you’re statue game is on point! You put mine to shame! Love the pics man.

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @LEXCORP. No collection is ever put to shame, especially if it’s a labor of love, like I know yours is…in that very nicely setup room you’ve got :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@moro thanks man! I wish we could post vids on here. I would post a vid of my whole room.

3 Likes

Amon: moro, we’re so glad you’re here. Please take a seat.

looks around
moro: what’s going on what are y’all doing here?

Amon: moro we’re here because we love.

moro: Oh heck no not this again!
runs out the room and comes back with a phantom projector…

:joy::joy: Seriously though super awesome man!!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Take seat…what’s going on…had me sweating there for a sec, @Aqua! Thanks for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

@moro that large superman is sick. I only have one big piece myself then a bunch of smaller statues. It’s a nice collection with a great center piece.

2 Likes

Thanks. That piece is the pride & joy of my collection. The result of collecting for years then mass selling. Pretty sure nothing I buy from here on out will ever top it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love seeing other’s collections!!

2 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

I need it lol

2 Likes

@brez012
Hey someone checked out an old topic of mine :grin:. Good luck hunting one down, my friend. Without doubt, this piece was the most difficult to acquire in my collection!

3 Likes