Final Week of DC Daily, 6/29-7/3!

It’s a shame that they are going through with this cancellation. DC Daily has done a wonderful job producing content during this pandemic and DC/DCU has a literal wealth of content to mine from to keep the show going for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

PLEASE DON"T SAY ITS SO!!!
Come on “DC Universe,” KEEP DC DAILY!
Ok,ok, I understand, production costs, ect…
ATT/Warners are in Dire Straits! They can barely keep the lights on…
But surely, “DC Weekly” could occur, “DC Bi-Weekly” maybe?
Like ‘MAD’ says, “Cheap!”

4 Likes

Covid is sooo annoying.

3 Likes

I’m mad now

4 Likes

Wait, DC Daily is doneso, gone, no-more? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy… Will it ever come back?

4 Likes

Maybe I really have absolutely no idea. I hope it does though.

2 Likes

No dc universe is not dead. John campea is usually wrong plus you still have Stargirl& doom Patrol plus Stargirl is their biggest series right now

5 Likes

I am surely going to miss @DCDaily :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

So sorry to see it go, I love DC Daily. But thanks for all the great memories.

Also should be noted that the story since announcing it is that it is the result of Covid that caused it to go down. Given they were forced due to it to switch to Zoom interviews which gave the show a lower production value (not that it was their fault but can’t argue it looked more low budget and like a YouTube video series), all productions had shut down and until very recently no comics were published. So especially with the Arrowverse gone there was not much to promote going forward and I am sure it being a promotional tool was a large part of it’s value to Warner and DC. And I am sure for those reasons viewership had gone down. So I believe that was it and don’t think this is any reflecton on DC Universe leaving. The fact some are ignoring DCU’s story on why is annoying. They are the same ones who think Disney is currently losing mountains of money right now because they “got woke, go broke” as if that has anything to do with it and not everything shutting down.

The fact these “experts” are oblivious to the real financial issues in the world now and that that will affect everything including streaming shows says how much you should take them seriously. They just want to push their own narrative to give themselves credibility.

7 Likes

well, the decsion has been made, i would of hoped for just a hiatus. but i hope they still have some sort of weekly dc rundown, i enjoyed them talking about comics and interviewing artists and writers. i just got back into comics last year, and it has been amazing. getting cool tips what to read . im literally catching up on 20 years of stories. much love to the whole cast. ill miss them all.

7 Likes

This is still really sad news

4 Likes

I hope it comes back soon

2 Likes

True

3 Likes

No more… this sucks

2 Likes

Oof

2 Likes

This was one of the initial shows I watched when I first got this service and really enjoyed it every weekday. It will be surely missed. Here’s to 450ish episodes, an amazing cast and great guests. Hope to see this show again sometime in the future in some capacity.

5 Likes

Thank you guys for everything!

2 Likes

@DCDaily it will be a melancholy week for me, knowing this is the last week. To everyone in front and behind the scenes, many, many thanks. You’ve all had a positive impact on the lives of many people, not least of all, me

For that I truly thank you.

And a “baby cagey wagey” that just like good heroes and villains, you won’t be gone forever.

7 Likes

OUCH! Such a painful reality, hopefully this is not an on going trend. I love DC Universe and all its content. Fan Keep DC Universe Alive! Also to the people on DC Daily you are loved! :heart:

5 Likes

I cant believe its coming to an end! I just discovered this gem of a show last week. Please keep the videos available, I guess I have 2+ years of catching up to do!

3 Likes