Filter By Date?

How do I get a filtered list of issues by date? Like, everything released during a specific month. The filters on the Comics page don’t seem to work for that.

2 Likes

Hi Alacrity, which device are you using? It seems that while we do have a sort by date feature on some devices, it has disappeared from others. Thanks!

I primarily use an Android tablet, but the website does the same thing. Hit the Filter icon (or click All Comics on the website), choose Date Range, pick a month (e.g., 4/1/2019 - 5/1/2019), and you get a very small set of results (for the example, only three titles come up.) No other filter options have been chosen. This is not new behavior; the old app did the same thing.

It seems the Date Range field is hitting titles that started in the date range (issue #1), rather than returning individual issues published during the range.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I suspect the “All Comic Series → Date Range” filter is intended for Titles, rather than Issues. So I guess this becomes a Feature Request - please add a Filter for Issue Date Range.

2 Likes

Did they ever fix this? I just came to the app?

@dwintman.44807 Hmm, it seems like this persists on my end. No worries, though, I’ve re-escalated this issue/feature request to our team! :slight_smile:

Btw welcome to the community! Glad to have you here.

1 Like