Favorite Teen Titans team?

What is your favorite teen titans team ever. From the original to rebirth and everything in between. Mine has to be the new teen titans. Love Nightwing and Beast Boy!

5 Likes

Any team from Geoff Johns’ run, but especially the one that kicked off his series.

I’m also very eager to check the Dan Jurgens TT book. It looks like there are some interesting characters on that team.

4 Likes

teen titans go…so what, fight me

4 Likes

Any team with Nightwing

3 Likes

I’m just going to say the 80s Wolfman/Perez Team: Nightwing, Raven, Beast Boy, Troia, Cyborg, Flash, Starfire, and Jericho. Definitely Titans at its peak

Other than that, Geoff John’s team was great as well.

3 Likes

TTG all the way!!!

Although the same 5 plus Mas & Minos from TTAS

3 Likes

I really like the original five so any time all of them are together.

1 Like

Hmm… I have so much love for the original Teen Titans animated series and feel that they had filled out a really exceptional cast. But, I have to admit that I found the team in Justice League vs. Teen Titans just as entertaining.

I find Damien to be such an amusing character, in both his animated and comic forms. That very strong personality really helps to drive the internal conflict and it’s always so entertaining to see his development from a, as Constantine would say, smarmy little bugger into an actual member of the team.

That might be an unpopular opinion, so I’d like to get some more voices to chime in on this! Of all the Robins to lead the Teen Titans, or just join their ranks, which one do you like the most? Do you prefer a confident but slightly-uptight leader or one who has a long way to go before they’re ready to really take the reigns?

As long as it has Raven, Cyborg and Beastboy

The 1999 Titans series had a great lineup. They’re really underappreciated.

Plus, no Changeling/Beast Boy, which I (and pretty much only I, as far as I can tell) consider a plus. I just found his immature and often creepy behavior in the New Teen Titans run to be really off-putting, and it’s soured my opinion of the character generally.

To answer Zatanna’s question, I like Dick the best. He’s the coolest and most likable character to have been Robin. Though if we’re comparing who was the best as Robin, then my answer would change to Tim; most of Dick’s best development and characterization came after he became Nightwing. And I think if Jason’s tenure had lasted longer, he might’ve been the best Robin (I kind of liked his edgier, scrappier personality as a contrast to Dick), but too many writers fumbled his characterization and he never got a chance to get any real development, so we were stuck with Dead Jason, Villain Jason, and Jason Who Doesn’t Behave Any Differently From How He Did As A Villain But Now Isn’t A Villain For Some Reason (JWDBADFHHDAAVBNIAVFSR, for short). As for Damian, I’m going to follow a policy of “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.” Stephanie Brown is kind of cool, I guess, but I just don’t think she was ever all that interesting. Nor was she Robin for all that long.

@Zantanna. Well I really like Dick Grayson because of his personality and skill. I love his contrast to Batman as well.

@Zantanna. Well I really like Dick Grayson because of his personality and skill. I love his contrast to Batman as well.

I have no idea why that sent so many times