Favorite Superman: The Animated Series Episodes?

The ones with Supergirl :smiley:

1 Like

“The Late Mr. Kent,” is definitely the best written episode. As for a personal fav, most of the eps tie for #1.

1 Like

World’s Finest Part 1: Superman gives a haymaker to a normal human falling at him on a plane. The interior of the plane should’ve been repainted red after that.

1 Like

I’m not really all that fond of STAS, but I did like “Little Big Head Man.”

2 Likes

oh nice picks The late Mr. Kent is my favorite for sure!

1 Like

Far and away: S3E2: Knight Time

Seeing Superman try to pass as Batman is awesome. It really drives home the fundamental differences about the two characters and gives Superman a new perspective on Batman.

2 Likes

My Top Favorites:

Stolen Memories
The Way of All Flesh
Double Dose
Knight Time

3 Likes

“Mxyzpixilated” would definitely be in my top three. Not only do we get a hilarious performance by Gilbert Gottfried, but if you were looking for an episode to show people that Superman uses his brains to outwit his opponents, this would be it.

2 Likes

I love the Late Mr. Kent

1 Like

I would have to say “Unity” in season 3. Though more of a Supergirl episode, I always enjoyed when the villain was an alien or a supernatural creature that snuck up on the good guys. My number two choice would be “The Promethean” in season 2. It showed Kal that the universe held many secrets and dangers.

Worlds Finest!!

This is my favorite version of Superman.

1. Feeding Time
  2. The Way Of All Flesh
  3. Speed Demons
  4. The Main Man
  5. Apokolips Now
  6. Stolen Memories
  7. A Little Piece Of Home
  8. Fun And Games
  9. World’s Finest
  10. The Late Mr. Kent
1 Like

I like your top 10, I really agree with you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like
  1. Apokolips…Now!
  2. Legacy
  3. The Main Man
  4. New Kids In Town
  5. A Fish Story
  6. In Brightest Day
  7. World’s Finest
  8. Little Girl Lost
  9. Brave New Metropolis
  10. Mxyzpixalated
2 Likes

I started to watch the series. I really like it a lot. I’ll be commenting about the episodes that I really like at sometime.

It’s really a great show. I just watched one of the best written episodes with one of the bets endings called “The Late Mr. Kent”. I hope they give the show the much deserved HD treatment.

Personal favorites are
Fun and games
Obsession
warrior queen
livewire
Where’s there smoke
Brave new metropolis

And as a bonus, For the man who has everything