2 Likes

Bale for the win

2 Likes

Clooney. Don’t @ me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keaton

1 Like

Adam West!

Mine is Christian Bale. Really because after Schumacher casted Kilmer and Clooney for the role, I was excited to see reboot and was proven excellently wrong that Bale couldn’t do the job. He did it and endeared himself to me as Batman. Affleck has done two turns as Batman- I would love to see more from him.

Lego Batman

2 Likes

Keaton will always bring back childhood, but Christian Bale was probably the best Bruce Wayne and Batman.

Adam West! His Batman introduced me to the character, he’ll forever be my Bright Knight and the reason why I began my fandom for the Caped Crusader.

Kevin Conroy for sure. Anytime I read a Batman book, he is the voice I hear in my head. The entire DC animated universe is what brought me to comics and will always have a special place in my heart.

1 Like

:::Takes A Deep Breath:::
My favorite on screen Batman is Ben Affleck. I think he’s a good Bruce. Reminds me of the Animated Series!

1 Like

Not George Clooney.

Ben Affleck.
Batman v Superman is my favorite superhero movie of all time. And Ben Affleck really showed how dark and scary Batman can get.

1 Like

Bale. The best actor of the bunch at least, and that’s just an all around killer Batman.

1 Like

None of the movies or series works!!! Just shows play button or weird imagine on the bottom. :roll_eyes:. Thanks for the beta I guess.