Favorite scene from any DC movie or TV show

What is your favorite scene from any DC movie or TV show?

2 Likes

Batman warehouse scene in Batman V Superman The Dawn Of Justice Ultimate Editon

4th wall break… My pants was down to my ankles!

2 Likes

The big fight between the Justice League and the alien robots in the Justice League Unlimited episode Dark Heart. I was really young when I saw that. My parents had shown me the Adam West Batman show, but otherwise I only vaguely knew about superheroes. Then I saw that scene on TV and asked to see the show it came from. That one scene more than anything made me a superhero fan.

1 Like

When Batman kills Reverse Flash in Flashpoint. It was awesomely done.

1 Like

When Superman fights the Elite and utterly destroys them

1 Like

Jeremiah’s reveal as Gotham’s joker was great. I think Nygma is my favorite villain on Gotham, but that was a phenomenal scene

1 Like

Best Batman movie scene
Is the burglar is on top of the rooftop a shadow figure drops down the burglar looks with a frightened look on his face and says what are you? And the shadowy figure says I’m Batman

Of course I’m talking about Michael Keaton as Batman

3 Likes

both of the mistletoe scenes from Batman Returns

3 Likes

Superman saving Lois for the first time in Superman: The Movie.

5 Likes

Every time night wing gets his arm broke lol

Or Comic…

I felt like a giddy kid in a candy store, when Superman’s eye tracked the Flash in Justice League. There are definitely DC movies/shows I like more, but that moment really was fun to watch.

5 Likes

My favorite scene has to be the 1989 Batman, where Joker forcing Vicki Vale dance with him, while Batman fights Joker’s men on top of the Cathedral while the music plays. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Batman: The Animated Series, “Joker’s Favor.”

“This is how it ends, Joker. No big schemes. No grand fight to the finish with the Dark Knight. Tomorrow, all the papers will say is that the great Joker was found blown to bits in an alley alongside a miserable little nobody. Kind of funny. Ironic, really. See, I can destroy a man’s dreams too… and that’s really the only dream you’ve got, isn’t it?”
"

3 Likes

Got to agree with Vroom: Superman, Lois, and the helicopter. I never tire of seeing that incredible, comic book rescue come to life.

3 Likes

Recently, in Doom Patrol: Cult Patrol, when we are introduced to Willoughby Kipling as he enters the mansion. About Niles he states, “I need my penny you knicked because the world is about to f’ing end again. Signed your old pal, Kip.” Rita says, “That’s your name? Kip?” The way she pronounces it makes me crack up. 10:47 into it.

2 Likes

Superman II TIE: “Excuse me, General would you care to step outside?” and the final truck stop scene.

1 Like

Batfleck Warehouse Fight

4 Likes

In case my name and icon didn’t give it away, the Firestorm, Flash, and Arrow vs Reverse-Flash from the first season of The Flash.

2 Likes

In tv cw the flash when zoom took down the flash and took him to the police department and made that announcement gave me chills…
In film at this moment would be nolan’s first film when the bat and (I’m sorry this is not gonna be spelled right…) ra’s al ghul were on the team and ra’s say you wont kill me and the bat say no I wont but I dont have to save you and well we know the rest…

And in comics right now I know it’s not dc but I’m reading deadpool dead presidents
Past presidents have been brought back from the dead and well shield cant have the avenger running around wailing on past presidents even if they are wreaking havoc so they call in wade Wilson and it’s just tons of fun to read and I’m having a blast with it right now