Favorite recent Dc Comics

What is everyone reading these days? Does everyone have a favorite ongoing title?

Favorite ongoing titles are Flash, justice league dark, doomsday clock, Deathstroke, justice league, hawkman, curse of brimstone and heroes in crisis

1 Like

My top five current ongoings:

-Superman and Action Comics (tie)
-Titans
-Wonder Woman
-The Terrifics
-Young Justice

Goddess Mode is slowly inching into the Favorites list too.

2 Likes

Young Justice (of course), and American Carnage.

Detective Comics
Justice League Dark
Hawkman
Shazam
Batgirl
Supergirl

Titans and Damage I read, often good, often uneven. Both Cancelled in April.

I read about 15 DC comics a month. Depending on the storys I am more excited to read one series over another .This changes . Right I look forward to Justice League Dark, Batman Detective, Flash and Aquaman more then another

I pick up every series that DC currently publishes, and I like them all, some more than others. This list changes and shuffles, depending on storylines and creative teams, but right now I’ve been really loving Detective Comics, Titans, Heroes In Crisis, Doomsday Clock, Batman, Superman, Action Comics, Aquaman, Supergirl, and Justice League Dark. REALLY loving the direction on JLD! I’m behind on reading the Sandman Universe stuff but some of those will probably hit this list too as I catch up.

The Dreaming and House of Whispers have both proven to be great additions to Sandman’s legacy and The Green Lantern is the best thing Morrison’s done since Final Crisis

The recent Justice League Dark run has been really strong for me. I’m enjoying it a lot. The story and art are just really captivating.

Nightwing remains my favorite ongoing title. Although, with the current story sometimes its a little hard for me, we had a coworker who had to leave for traumatic brain injury where she suffered pretty much full memory loss the way “Ric” has. So sometimes it makes me a little unnecessarily sad.

Raven Daughter of Darkness

Justice League Dark 100% of the way

I’m really liking Old lady Harley…red tool should so have his own comic ! Cant wait to see what happens with Hero’s in crisis also.

1 Like

I’m really liking Old lady Harley…red tool should so have his own comic ! Cant wait to see what happens with Hero’s in crisis also.

1 Like

Red Tool should have his own book. A one-shot or mini at minimum.

Nanananananana Batman!!!

Injustice

Been devouring everything on here.
GL Geoff Johns run
Birds of Prey
All the Aquamans
Green Arrows
Suicide Squad
Batman Rebirth
Superman Unchained & other Supes ones.
JL Dark