Favorite Packaging of DC Collectibles

What items have shown up on delivery day & the packaging just blew u away?

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

hoo-wee, you’ve been hiding a heck of a collection! i don’t suppose i’ve ever really considered packaging before. my space is so limited, i have to dispose of a lot, so i can’t get attached!

this joker/panda hench figure package did stick out, though

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I have become a pro at opening em’. I have them all stored in refrigerator or other large appliance boxes. I leave the wiring etc. in place just in case I ever wanna put em back to sell em’. I can say with 99.9% certainty I would never sell a single one. I leave that tenth out just b/c u never know, there could be a situation where I’d have to for financial purposes etc. but I think I could get away with selling em’ as new in the box & avoid controversy.
That is truly awesome tho I’ve never seen that one. Forgot @biff_pow I do have my whole collection on show off your DC shrine, but their all unboxed. I take pics of the front & back of all my collectibles 1st, then open em’ & take a pic b4 I shelve em’. I can’t imagine what it would look like if I left them all in their boxes.

2 Likes

1 Like

This isn’t mine*, but I do have one.
$_35
I loved how the box it came in was designed after Hal’s locker at Ferris

*(because I don’t have the box anymore)

1 Like

That’s awesome. I’ve never seen that. I almost bought a giant motherbox a few times & I saw that Lantern but I never saw the locker. I would’ve been sold if they would’ve shown that in the picture. That’s amazing!!! The lantern is incredible even w/o the box but yeah, that’s dope.

1 Like

@capo-mageI I have that huntress and I love the packaging , I don’t have pictures but I also love the Death of the Family Book and Mask set’s box.

1 Like

I know exactly which ones u mean. I took pics of all mine b4 I shelved em. Than out of the box. Than out of the box on the shelves lol. I love the packaging on all the ones u listed. Obviously the Huntress but the other 2 also. I forgot how much I loved this Catwoman when I got it too.

2 Likes

That Legacy Edition Catwoman is awesome, the golden age outfit is so ridiculous yet so great.

2 Likes

Exactly. There’s a couple of color themes that I’d never wear IRL but love on characters. Batman in the Blue/Grey. I would never wear blue & grey. Plus, my favorite color (bases,shades) combo is black & white & black & grey. Yet, for Batman the blue/grey is easily my favorite. When it should be the black & grey. It’s unexplainable except for maybe subliminally, maybe my favorite comics, animated series etc. he’s in blue/grey. Idk. I just know that’s definitely my favorite of all his depictions.

1 Like