Favorite McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Figure of 2020?

I did a little video showcasing my top 5 DC Multiverse figures of 2020.

What are yours?

5 Likes

Azrael!! Glad he made your top 3! Great figure! Surprised in a way because he doesnā€™t get all the love I feel he deserves.

3 Likes

Oh he is a fantastic figure. Best one ever made of the character in my opinion.

4 Likes

I only have 5 McFarlane figures and one of ā€˜em is your top pick :slightly_smiling_face:. The other 4 are Action 1000 Supes, Detective 1000 and Armored Batman, and Armored Diana. Naturally, theyā€™re my top 5! On the fence about Arkham Knight Batman, regular WW84, and Infected Supes. If they make a regular variant of the Infected Superman, itā€™s an instant pre-order for me.

4 Likes

Action Comics #1000 Superman. Itā€™s a fantastic rendition of Superman in his modern outfit. I love every single thing about him.

Afterward would be Devastator. A perfect chunk of plastic. I hope an eventual McFarlane Doomsday is as good or better than Devastator turned out to be.

3 Likes

It is fantastic, and probably the best at that price point. The sculpted details (especially that big S), the paint, the ample articulation, the size, the flight stand. Comes oh so close to perfection. My few nitpicks:

• No S on the back.
  • Could have used a slightly more beefed up build, especially in the leg department.
  • Iā€™m not usually an articulation junkie, but no double hinge elbows. They gave him all the other points, so that one kinda sticks out.

If he takes care of those on a future release of the same suit, it would be perfect.

1 Like

I can agree about the ā€œSā€ on the cape.

2 Likes

So far my favorites are the Flash, Flashpoint Batman, and Harley Quinn.

2 Likes

Anyone else agree that the Dark Nights: Metal Batman is a contender for Best of '20? Heā€™s easily one of my top three McBatmen, with the others being the Hellbat Armor and White Knight iterations.

Theyā€™re all nice figures in general, but are especially sweet with regards to being quality, artist-specific renditions as well.

2 Likes

I love him, but I was a little surprised at the way the head articulation works. Just different from the other figures.

1 Like

Out of the 9 McFarlane figures that I will soon have, it is definitely up there. I would definitely say itā€™s the best figure rendition of that suit that Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

So glad that McFarlane made a sculpt of my gurrrl in her final (sigh :slightly_frowning_face:) costume.

1 Like

Such a nice figure.

What do you mean final? Is her return to Oracle confirmed for good? No more suiting up?

1 Like

@moro- Perhaps sheā€™ll rightfully dawn her mantle once again in the future, but for nowā€¦

I am however grateful that Steph refers to Barb as ā€˜Batgirl Primeā€™. So, there is that.

1 Like

Yeah ok, forgot that part with Steph and Cassandra. Havenā€™t read a whole lot of Batgirl until recently with her appearances in Three Jokers, Joker War, and Death Metal. The character is consistently portrayed asā€¦ very likable! Gotta check out one of her series at some point.

Sorry for the tangent @Vroom.

1 Like