Favorite Legends of Tomorrow moment

What is your favorite moment from Legends of Tomorrow?
This has to be my favorite Arrowverse show as it does not take itself seriously yet you care about this misfit group of characters who are like family.
I have two moments, one serious and one silly just like the show.

1. The episode during the Crisis on Earth-X crossover where Martin Stein died. He was injured trying to help his team and he was only alive because of his Firestorm bond to Jackson. They had to sever the bond so he could die and not take Jackson with him. Touched on a lot of real life points of right to live and letting someone go. I bawled like a baby watching this.

2. The season finale where they led all season to their battle with the big bad Mallus. They had to use the totems to create a warrior and they pick Beebo. Most hilarious thing I had ever seen when large flying scary demon is getting beaten by a big blue furry stuffed animal. Reminded me of Ghostbusters when Ray thinks of the one thing that could do no harm and the Stay Puft Marshmallow man comes out.

5 Likes

The moment where I decided to stop watching it.

@DJWolfmanJBeezy everyone is entitled to their opinions. I respect that this show was not for you. Hopefully others who were fans of the show will add their comments.

I’m not a huge Arrow verse fan, but I really disliked Legends.

1 Like

I’m caught up with Legends but I have to say. The peak enjoyment I got out of it was when Rip Hunter was the lead in season 1.

My favorite episodes were in season 2: 2.8The Chicago Way, 2.3 Shogun, 2.11 Turncoat, 2.14 Moonshot.

I love anytime Mick and Amaya interacted, they have an enjoyable chemistry.

I miss Rip Hunter, he added a “special seasoning” of crazy to the show.

I also miss Jax, his youth added something special as well.

“Go kick his @$$ Beebo!” sums it up perfectly.

1 Like

Oh yeah, last season’s finale for sure. I haven’t laughed that hard in a while. My wife and I both were like, “what the hell are we watching?!” But in a good way, if that makes sense :smile:

Oh, and the flashback to Black Friday when Martin was trying to get a Beebo and he used a toy bow and arrow and they played the Arrow music. That was a nice touch.

I like the fact they do not take themselves seriously. Such as in this season’s premiere where Ray talks about how they need to improve their ratings. He did say the legends had a few devoted fans. Lol

1 Like

I laughed and laughed and still laugh at Mick Rory’s intro in Season 2:

“Seriously, you idiots haven’t figured this out by now?!? It all started when we blew up the time pigs, the Time Masters. Now history is all screwed up and it’s up to us to un-screw it up. Half the time we screw things up even worse. So don’t call us heroes, we’re something else. We’re Legends. Who writes this crap anyway?!”- Mick Rory.

2 Likes

@JLWWSM I had forgotten the one time Mick did the intro. This show has so many funny moments but you still feel that they care for each other. I also enjoyed the episode that was like Groundhog Day and kept repeating in a loop where we also learn Mick is quite the author.

1 Like

Another example was when they were discussing places and times to visit in history they mentioned a large ship in 1912. Stein said he would rather be shot than step foot on the boat. The actor was in the movie Titanic. Even better was I think it was in same episode Billy Zane appeared as PT Barnum.

1 Like

Season 3, the episode where Damien Dhark was resurrected and kicked the crap out of everyone to “Return of the Mack”.

3 Likes

@Truth_of_Pisces that was a very cool scene, all slow motion where he kills all these people, and the choice of song seemed to fit his style.

Legends highlight for me was the first episode. It was done well and set up a great premise of a team-up to beat a powerhouse villain. The show has changed too much from that for me now.

Legends ratings are dropping like a rock this season. It’s an expensive show to make, so maybe it’ll be cancelled, if it does hopefully some of the characters end up here on the app.

My favorite part was the season 2 finale where they fight the Legion of Doom.

You nailed it with Beebo fighting Mallus. I was in tears. Also, I loved the Legion of Doom trying to evade Black Flash.

Beebo is God.

Just saw Curtis give Rene’s daughter Zoe a Beebo doll on the latest Arrow episode. Long live Beebo!

1 Like