favorite lantern corps

what’s everyone’s favorite lantern corps and why?

I like that the other six (kinda eight) corps exist, but they’re all somewhat gimmicky and undeveloped by comparison to the originals, so I’ve gotta go with Green.

But I do love (appropriately enough) the Star Sapphires. There’s something awesome about fighting space battles fueled by the power of love. Also, I would be lying if I said that their uniforms don’t have anything to do with it, but it’s mostly the first reason.

1 Like

Tie between the Green Lanterns and the Star Sapphires. Willpower and love are powerful forces, and one is usually beneficial to the other and vice versa.

2 Likes

I’ll go star sapphires as well. To do love well, you need will, intense passion (which when not focused can become rage, so you have to master that as well), hope (the blue lanterns) and just a tiny bit of orange (a little dash desire) to not just create the bond of love, but being a tiny bit greedy about it makes you continue to work hard at keeping it. Sapphires posses so many elements of different lanterns and CAN be the most balanced of lanterns.

1 Like

As much as I love the Green Lantern Corps, I wouldn’t mind having the White Power Battery. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My favorite has always been the Blue Lanterns. I know they’re mostly a support class but as an eternal pessimist, I respect their ability to see a brighter future. I also love the way they work with willpower, making the Green Corp stronger as a result.

4 Likes

Definitely the Red Lantern Corps because of Atrocitus and the fact that I would definitely fit into the Red Lantern Corps.

5 Likes

^^^ Just don’t let anyone take off your ring. :wink:

4 Likes

If somebody wants to take off iwjgamer’s ring, they’ll have to go through me :rage:

2 Likes

Maybe a Bluebro can purify you instead. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey @InMango, it looks like your power ring summoned an extra comment. I’m just going to clean up the duplicate. :blush:

!enolc ,enogeB

5 Likes

^^^ Spelled my name wrong LOL

3 Likes

Dang no love for Larfeeze

1 Like

Orange, greed can be a powerful emotion. And as an American I’m always greedy

3 Likes

Orange easily. I love larfleeze and plus lex was a savage with his orange ring. Greed is a helluva drug.

2 Likes

@Zatanna I’m right there with you with the blue lanterns. I love (no pun intended) how they’re pretty much the most powerful lanterns when they need to be (when they completely revered the aging of a dying sun to save the people on the planet orbiting it). I also love that they can harness other people’s hope as well as they’re own.

1 Like

That’s why Saint Walker is one of my favorite characters

1 Like