Favorite Lantern Corps?

Out of the many Lantern Corps on the emotional spectrum, which one is your favorite and why? My favorite is the Blue Lantern Corps because of what they stand for! All will be well! Although my favorite character is definitely Sinestro.

2 Likes

Blue Lanterns for the win!

1 Like

Red!

1 Like

Gotta go with my boy Saint Walker and the Blues

1 Like

Sinestro Corps, now I want to read the event all over again. Too bad its not loaded in this service

1 Like

Sticking with my OGS the regular Green Lantern Corps

I’d like to see where they go with the phantom lantern and ultraviolet lantern. Aside from that, I like the Sinestro Corp for sure!

The correct answer is …

The Blue Lanterns!

Great to see St Walker and the boys in blue getting shout outs!

1 Like

Red lanterns

The Sinestro corps is my favorite…Sinestro did nothing wrong :wink:

1 Like

May seem sappy, but the Tribe Indigo or Star Sapphires. Love and Compassion. To be fair though I like the origins of almost every humanoid lantern, DC is excellent at telling stories. What I want to know is why can’t I find Brightest Day or even the War of Light here on DC Universe?

1 Like

White Lantern Corps. You know you’re in trouble when you’re death incarnate, slice Sinestro in half, and he’s able to regen from it in seconds.

1 Like

Red! Nothing like some good ole rage induced justice lol. But I’m also a hopeful person so Blue gets my vote as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

If I could post a photo, I’d post my Blue Lantern Ring I’m wearing. There’s never a bad time to be reminded of the need for Hope.

1 Like

White Lantern Corp! It includes all emotions making it close to what I feel everyday!

I gotta go with the Sinestro core myself. Striking fear into those who deserve it… Reminds me of another hero of sector 2814 in a city called Gotham on a little planet called Earth.

1 Like

Aw, shucks I just can’t decide.

St. Walker is my fav Lantern. So I would say the Blues. But I would love a red ring.

The Green Lantern Corps is my favorite but the Blues jumped to an immediate second when they were introduced. Saint Walker and Brother Warth are awesome and I want many many stories written about them. Hoping Morrison brings them in for a story or two.

That said, they’re all great in their own regard. Just please let Larfleeze be a bit more Agent Orange and a little less comedy goofball.

It was fun for a couple of stories but then I started to really miss that sinister edge he had to him in the beginning. I mean, the guy kills people and turns them into slaves for eternity.

1 Like

Is it too bad to say I love them all?