Favorite Justice League Episode

What’s your favorite episode from the Justice League Animated series (including Unlimited)?

1 Like

Flash and Substance is my favorite, runner-ups are the Great Brain Robbery and Divided We Fall

1 Like

Without question, The Great Brain Robbery. Michael Rosenbaum should have won an Emmy Award for his portrayal of Wally West in the amazing episode.

1 Like

love both of those! There are so many good ones but do you remember Legends? Seriously broke my heart. Terror Beyond is always great. I also always watch Comfort and Joy around Christmas time

2 Likes

I think the Maid of Honor two-parter is the best of the series. There was some real cinematic stuff happening in that episode, and the relationship between Batman and Wonder Woman was great.

1 Like

The Greatest Story Never Told. I am a HUGE Booster Gold fan and I waited so long to see him show up in some form of media outside the comics. This was the moment I was waiting for. We got the comedic elements from JLI but we also got the heart of the character from the original Dan Jurgens series. And come on, Billy West as Skeets? How great was that!

4 Likes