Favorite Joker quote, from any source of reference!!!! (Movie, Comic Book etc)

“I believe whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you… Stranger!!!” - The Dark Knight

3 Likes

“You Ever Dance with the Devil By the Pale Moonlight?”

6 Likes

“Nah, I’m just gonna keep beating you with this crowbar.” - Batman: Under the Red Hood

6 Likes

Don’t call me puddin -Mad Love

4 Likes

“Here’s to crime”-Killing Joke

5 Likes

" I believe you and I or destined to do this forever."

4 Likes

“If You Are Good At Something, Never Do It For Free.” – TDK

5 Likes

Why so serious?

5 Likes

“Uh, half.”

3 Likes

:musical_note:jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg​:musical_note:

4 Likes

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light.

4 Likes

Haven’t you ever heard of the healing power of laughter? (Batman '89)

3 Likes

So; who’s got a camera? Ooh, ooh, get one of me and the kid, first…then you and me, then the three of us and then one with the crowbar! - Batman: Under the Red Hood

6 Likes

You idiot… You made me.

4 Likes

‘All it takes is one bad day.’ - The Killing Joke

1 Like

“Don’t worry, I’m only burning my half” TDK

2 Likes

I’m only laughing on the outside,
My smile is just skin deep.
If you could see inside,
I’m really crying.
You might join me for a weep!
(Batman '89)

2 Likes

What kind of a world do we live in when a man dressed like a baggers all my press. THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA!

2 Likes

See, there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum… and one night, one night they decide they don’t like living in an asylum any more. They decide they’re going to escape! So, like, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light… stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend didn’t dare make the leap. Y’see… Y’see, he’s afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea… He says ‘Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I’ll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!’ B-but the second guy just shakes his head. He suh-says… He says 'Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You’d turn it off when I was half way across

2 Likes

" Do I look like I’m joking?" And honorable mention: “I’m glad you’re dead!”

2 Likes