Favorite Guest Appearance on Titans so far?

Who is your favorite Guest Character in Titans this far. I’m talking about Hawk and Dove, Jason Todd, etc.

I liked Doom Patrol because of the characters but I really liked Jason Todd and Hawk and Dove. Doom Patrol in my opinion is a very unique group of heroes. I hope there will be many other cool characters appear in Titans.

3 Likes

Jason Todd by far is my favorite.

2 Likes

Ooh that’s actually really tough because all were well done but I have to go with Jason Todd

1 Like

Hands down, Jason Todd! He was perfectly arrogant and cocky and BRUTAL

2 Likes

I really hope this isn’t Jason’s only appearance for the rest of the season

2 Likes

Jason Todd is the only answer.

3 Likes

Hopefully we get a Jason Todd spin off or a story arc.

3 Likes

Love people almost unanimously saying Jason Todd was the best guest star on Titans.

2 Likes

Jason Todd was awesome.

2 Likes

I’m a 90s kid and I miss the days where Brendan Fraser was a big star, so hearing his voice coming out of Robotman was a real treat for me.

3 Likes

Hawk and Dove

4 Likes

Doom patrol would/should be my choice in 2 seconds, there one of my favorite superfreak teams ever. On their show I’ll definitely love them, but I gotta say, so far Hawk and Dove stole the show for me. Could be my obsession with Minka Kelly, but I don’t think so. They came into a dark show and immediately added darkness to the dark and light to the way a superhero lives and can’t always win.

3 Likes

Jason Todd! I wish I could say Doom Patrol. But it wasn’t very funny. And the skin disease element was disgusting!!

1 Like

Bruce’s voice lol

2 Likes

For now Doom Patrol. It looks like we have a guest hero every other episode so far.

1 Like

So far I’ve liked the guest characters more than the main cast. At least if Hawk or Jason kill someone it’s in character

Hawk and Dove were my favorite. I especially loved Dove. Their costumes and the actors were incredible. I’m looking forward to Donna Troy a lot though so this might change. I loved Jason Todd and the Doom Patrol characters. I think I’ve actually enjoyed the guest characters more than the core Titans so far and I like the main Titans so far.

2 Likes