Favorite Girl on Gotham (TV Show)?

Who is your favorite girl on Gotham and why?

My favorite is Barbara Kean played by Erin Richards.

Not only is she drop-dead gorgeous bit her story was very entertaining as well. Watching her go from the compassionate fiance who had it all together to a villainous leader of the Sisters Of The League was just an amazing story-arc to me.

I found Babs to have a great fashion sense and pull off every hairstyle off effortlessly. There has been ALOT of haristyles.

I wanted Jim to end up with her but he married Leslie. I think Barbara will die next episode or on the finale. Sadly.

3 Likes

Selina, because of who she’s destined to become.

3 Likes

Barbara Kean. I loved how early on they planted the seeds to her breaking and becoming a more villainous character. She’s charismatic and really well acted, IMO. I also love all of the different fashion styles and hairstyles she has gone through over the course of the show. I really loved Fish Mooney, she was my favorite, but sadly wasn’t around long enough to remain in that spot. I don’t want Barbara to die. It’s the final season, so I guess it doesn’t matter, but I still don’t want to see it after everything her character has gone through. I’d like it if the show ended with her still around to see her daughter grow up to become a hero.

2 Likes

Awwwwe, yeah, I miss Fish! That would be cool of she appeared suddenly on the last episode to help Penguin in some way.

3 Likes

I didn’t keep up with the show. One of these days I will watch from start to finish But what I was glad to see is they changed Poison ivy from the street kid in season one

2 Likes

Barbara, I believe Erin in Welsh would like to hear her natural voice

2 Likes

*** spoilers for season 3 below, cover yo’ eyes if you care ***

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

My favorite was Alice Tetch. I wasn’t sure what to make of her at first since she was created for this show, but she turned out to be a good person. She was significant to the entire third season, and I really liked the artistic way in which her death was shot.

:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

*** spoilers over, enjoy the rest of your day ***

3 Likes

I have to say that Gotham deserves a lot of credit for its casting choices. Just going through the women off the top of my head and Barbara, Tabby, Ivy, Falcone, Leah, and more are all very good at creating full characters. Even that nutty pseudo Harlequin is interesting.

2 Likes

Gotta go with Carmen Bicondova.

Not only does she look a lot like a younger version of a certain other Selina actress (Michelle Pfeiffer!), she’s a really nice person in real life.

Just before the first season premiere, she was doing a press tour and ended up in the comic book store where I worked. She signed a ton of swag and was all smiles as folks approached to chat with her.

2 Likes

Selina’s a given for me.
And I loved Fish! Alice was pretty awesome. But I think my faves were definitely Selina and Fish!

2 Likes

I think mine was Kristen Kringle. If I had to go current, I really like who Barbara has become. But first season Barbara, I legitimately despised. Once they wrote her as insane, I was much more interested and she has become one of the best parts of the show. But I really liked Kringle and her death was so painful.

1 Like

@msgtv

I agree with you. It’s one of the best castings in a DC tv show. Every woman is beautiful and does well for their role.

Sofia Falcone was a nice character too, though short lived…

2 Likes

@gibbyhertz Yeah, that’d be cool if Fish came back to interact with Penguin. Fish really was instrumental in shaping Penguin into the villain he is today. I enjoyed their relationship and how it progressed.

2 Likes

Tabitha

3 Likes

Rip Tabitha <3

2 Likes

Ms.Kean and Ivy

1 Like

Tabatha. She was bad ass. RIP

1 Like

Tabitha and Butch 4Eva!!!

T&B baby!! T&B!!!

Erin Richards’ “Stabby Babs” is the greatest twist on an established Batman character that Gotham has introduced because fans got tired of her as the “damsel in distress”/“whiny love interest” only for the series to do a 360 turn with her that no-one saw coming.

It was a brilliant move on Bruno Heller and Danny Cannon’s part, and Erin has played the shift with such gusto and relish that all the people who complained about the character have been left eating their own words.

1 Like

Agreed!