Favorite Geoff Johns Run/Book?

Hard to pinpoint a favorite but his brief run on Booster Gold is amazing!

3 Likes

I absolutely loved his Green Lantern run. It was what turned me on to non Batman comics when I first started reading. And his Teen Titans run was pretty amazing as well.

2 Likes

His Shazam! run was great. It really got me back into the character after a lot of disinterest. I think that story helped get A LOT of people into the character. Whether it be his actual comic run, or the film he wrote based on that run.

2 Likes

Justice Society of America

1 Like

I ready love the “Last Son” story arc. Geoff Johns and Richard made a great team. 220px-Action_844

2 Likes

For me it’s his Batman: Earth One series. Behind that I’d say Doomsday Clock, which has been excellent. Really looking forward to Three Jokers.

1 Like

I think his strongest work has to be his Teen Titans run while his weakest is The Flash. I think Mark Waid’s run was far better

2 Likes

I think his GL work is phenomenal but I don’t quite have a favorite run. All of his work is very large and theatrical so I’m always sucked in. His Booster gold was awesome, Teen Titans and AQUAMAN! there’s too many gems!

YES! Another Booster Gold mention! I’m glad I wasn’t the only one

2 Likes

JSA definitely…

2 Likes

Gotta be Green Lantern up until the Blackest Night. Though really, his redefining so many characters for the modern age, and film age, have been unmatched. While not my favorite comic writer, I do think he is the best teller of traditional super hero stories.

2 Likes

His Teen Titans run was epic. It was a great start for a new Titans team. After being away from comics for almost a decade at the time, that was one of the runs that hooked me again.

JSA and Hawkman for me.

Some of my fave characters from those two books.

1. Teen Titans
  2. Flash
  3. 52

Also, my favorite event by any writer is Blackest Night. It was such a good concept that even the tie-ins were solid. It was the only time I read every issue of an event.

1 Like

His Booster Gold run. He made the character matter in a way I didn’t think was possible.

It would have to be Green Lantern for me as well - how the story arc of Blackest Night came together was amazing.

2 Likes

His first run on Green Lantern.

BG is super underrated!