2. Grey DeLisle as Catwoman (Inj2)
  3. Robert Englund as Scarecrow (Inj2)
  4. Jeffrey Combs as Brainiac (Inj2)
  5. Clancy Brown as Lex Luthor (JLU)
  6. Kevin Conroy as Batman (BTAS)
  7. Mark Hamill as the Joker (BTAS)
  8. Tara Strong as Harley Quinn (Inj2)
1 Like

Tara Strong, Andrea Romano ( more for voice directing but her resume is impressive)

1 Like

Definitely Kevin Conroy

Kevin Conroy and mARK HAMill

1 Like

Arleen Sorkin as Harley is untouchable. :heart: The entire BTAS voice cast was perfect.
Jensen Ackles as Jason Todd was excellent casting. I also really did enjoy Hynden Walch as Harley, and John DiMaggio’s Joker was interesting!

1 Like

-Kevin Conroy
-Tim Daly
-Mark Hamill
-Michael Ansara
-Arleen Sorkin
-Peri Gilpin
-Stacy Keach
-Dana Delaney
-Clancy Brown
-Jeffrey Combs
-Diedrich Bader
-Michael Ian Scott
-Tom Kenny
-Billy West
-Michael Ironside
-Ed Asner
-Dick Miller
-George Newbern
-Michael Don
-Susan Eisenberg
-Kevin Michael Richardson

I guess that’s enough for now.

3 Likes

That should read “Michael Dorn”, not “Don”. =)

Kevin Conroy
Tim Daly
And of course–Mark Hamill

I always liked mark hamill’s joker
But I like Michael rosembaum flash. He sounded like he was having fun with the role.

gotta be Kevin Conroy, every time he speaks I feel like I’m hearing the one and only Batman speak

1 Like

all great, DC casting is the best in the world, but to see Carl Lumbly play Martian Manhunter’s dad in live action last season was pretty cool

1 Like

Aside from the legends :raised_hands:

• Kevin Conroy
  • Tara Strong
  • Mark Hamill

I’m surprised to see no mentions of two of my favorites:

:clap:Kevin Michael Richardson

:clap:Adam West

1 Like

Kevin Michael Richardson! Wooo!!!

Wow I thought everyone forgot about this post.

I have always loved watching cartoons. In fact, animation is what got me into the DCU. Shows like “Teen Titans,” “Justice League,” “Justice League: Unlimited” and “Young Justice” introduced me to the world of DC comics. I thoroughly enjoy the DC animated movies as well. And, justice like there are different iterations of our favorite characters on the page or the small screen, there are different iterations of the same characters when they are voiced by different actors. Whether it’s Tara Strong’s Raven in “Teen Titan” or Taissa Farmiga’s Raven in “Justice League vs. Teen Titans,” or Mark Hamill’s Joker or John DiMaggio’s Joker or Bruce Greenwood’s Batman or Kevin Conroy’s Batman, each actor brings something different to the character.

Who are some of your favorite voices for your favorite characters in DC’s animated shows and movies? What is something you see each actor bring to the characters to makes it their own?

For me, as an aspiring voice actor myself, I really look up to Tara Strong. I loved her as Raven in the original “Teen Titans.” I think she gave the character the right amount of attitude and seriousness to Raven. When I found out she played Terra Markov in “Young Justice,” I was kind of confused because usually, I can pick out her voice. She did a really good job with her accent to bring the character alive.

7 Likes

@NiCole_Centofanti I love Jeffery Combs as the Question in JLU. He gave such a great performance mixing strength and crazy to create a character you could care for and fear.

7 Likes