Deathstroke
Bane
Darkseid

1 Like
  1. Joker
  2. Gorilla Grodd
  3. Mr. Freeze
1 Like

@RagdollRebel I think Freeze is definitely under appreciated. Partly do to the movie Batman & Robin. Hopefully he gets some more FaceTime in future movies, shows, and comics as well!

Brainiac
I think he’s scary af!

1 Like

Joker.

(Catwoman would be here but I don’t see her as a villain)

Zoom

Harley Quinn

Zod(solo)

Zod with Ursela or Faora as she is sometimes named

Riddler

Doomsday

3 or 4 of the evil Batman dopplegangers. Bwl, Murder Machine-Batman, Devastator-Batman, Dawnbreaker-Batman
(Red death would be on that list too but bats instead of lightning just doesn’t work for me yet.)

Darksied

Reverse flash

Clayface

Clarion the with-boy

Ink, Shiek, Blight

Grodd

Her name escapes me since I’ve only come across her once but that female Batman villain with big hole in her head was every eye-catching.

Larfleeze.
Can he be counted as 1 of the favorite villains? If he can he’s mine. Mine. Mine. Mine with his Shiny.

Dan Di-- nvrmnd.

1. Lady Shiva. The only villain who really excites me whenever she shows up.

2. Deathstroke. Specifically how he’s being handled by Christopher Priest right now. He’s the most complex character in DCU today.

3. Two-Face, when written well. The one case Batman always holds out hope for.

Bane because he is super scary

Mr Freeze because his story is very tragic and sad

Sinestro because he is so cool

OMG! A question I struggle to decide for many many years…so I will just give my all time 5 favs as my favs could go on forever…but here goes.

1.)The Joker: Always as he just so good and ya never know what he going to do.

2.) Onomatopeia: Coming to kill you while sounding like the one cop from police academy…I love it. Not only that but he went to to toe with Batman. Epic

3.) Captain Cold: Name says it all…he just cold. Not only that he smart too as he given the flash a run for his money a few times

4.) Zoom or Reverse Flash: You always know it’s going to be a good issue when Zoom shows up. What makes him even more scary is he evil and with a purpose… that crap is scary

5.) The Shade : Looking like Tom Petty and can never die as he an immortal that slips and controls the shadows. Plus he faced off against most of DC top tears many times.

2 Likes

Death stroke
Golden Glider
Killer Frost
Captain Cold
Boomerang

I think I just named my favorite characters…

2 Likes

Bizarro all day

1 Like

Bizarro all day

1 Like

Harley Quinn

1 Like
  1. Joker (Catalyst to all the fuckery that happen or can happen)
  2. Black Manta
  3. Batman Who Laughs
2 Likes

Bane
Scarecrow
Manbat

Joker
Reverse Flash
Luthor
Deathstroke
Batman Who Laughs

1. Reverse Flash (Eobard Thawne)
  2. The Riddler
  3. Lex Luthor
  1. Harley Quinn
  2. Black Manta
  3. Catwoman
  4. Deadshot

Poison Ivy (I don’t think anyone is surprised by that)
Ares
Brother Blood

And just for honorable mention:
Deathstroke
Lex Luthor
Harley Quinn
Bane
Doomsday