Favorite DC TV show

My favorite DC TV shows are Flash and Smallville,what’s my fellow DC fan’s favorite live-action DC TV shows? I’d like too know​:wink:.

clarkkentmasquerade.jpg

1 Like

It’s difficult for me to choose, but I might actually have to say Young Justice. I’ve never been more invested in a DC show than I am now.

4 Likes

Mine are Flash and Smallville too. With Legends Of Tomorrow, Doom Patrol and Batman: The Animated Series all close behind.

3 Likes

Titans for me, with Gotham and Supergirl close behind

1 Like

Titans for me, with Gotham and Supergirl close behind

1 Like

Arrow has had ups and downs, but it remains my favourite DC show.

2 Likes

Animated: Right now, I’d say Justice League Unlimited.

Live action: Smallville, no contest.

3 Likes

My favorite animated show is Batman the animated series guys and the Batman.

1 Like

@Bullcan Gotham’s a great show, seen all seasons

2 Likes

Pennyworth, Krypton and Doom Patrol in that order. The DCU should pick up Krypton for a Season 3

3 Likes

For shows that are on tv i like Flash,Gotham,Legends of tomorrow

For shows that are on dcu app
Titans,doom patrol,1990 flash and the animated series

1 Like

Arrow Flash Supergirl Gotham and Legands

1 Like

Dcus shows Human Target
Lois and Clark
90s Flash
Krypton

2 Likes

Live action? Batman '66. Complain about the camp all you want, but it really was an excellent show.

5 Likes

Wonder Woman, LoT, Batman ‘66 (a product of its time & a great look back at pop culture of that era)

2 Likes

Animated: Batman: TAS, Young Justice and Teen Titans

Live action: Arrow’s first two seasons and the fifth season, Titans and especially Doom Patrol. I’m also really enjoying Pennyworth and was blown away by The Boys.

2 Likes

For me it will ALWAYS be Wonder Woman with the fabulous and perfectly cast Lynda Carter. It is a show that just makes me happy, like a comfort show. Arrow is my current favorite series running, but each of the Arrowverse shows have their own place and remain great. It’s too tough to name the next favorite,

3 Likes

Live action - Flash s1 CW, but I have soft spots for Wonder Woman and Batman 66

Cartoon - The Batman, partially because is surprised me so much (didn’t think I’d like it at first)

2 Likes

Yes!!! Another The Batman, top of the list fan!!!

Great thing about DCU, I feel less alone now.

3 Likes

You made me feel the same with your mention of Wonder Woman, Desade

2 Likes