Favorite DC TV series

What are you favorite TV shows? I know the main ones are ones like Batman: The Animated Series, Doom Patrol, Titans, and Gotham, so what are your favorites? It can be any TV series no matter how old, how comic accurate, live action or animated

4 Likes

Batman '66 for me.

1 Like

I absolutely loved season 1 of the CW Flash tv show. The FX surprised me, as did the dive into some fairly comic-booky concepts (e.g. speed force, time travel, alternate timelines, multiverse - although this may have popped up in season 2).

1 Like

I absolutely loved season 1 of the CW Flash tv show. The FX surprised me, as did the dive into some fairly comic-booky concepts (e.g. speed force, time travel, alternate timelines, multiverse - although this may have popped up in season 2).

The Batman (best pure Batman series ever)
Batman: The Brave and the Bold
JLU
CW Flash the fist 2 seasons.
CW Legends of Tomorrow

Adam West Batman

2 Likes

The Flash. First season was so great it made it hard for the rest of the seasons to follow but I still love it.

Smallville is a close second.

JLU easily. And then btas.

1 Like

Legends of Tomorrow
Batman:The Animated Series
Powerless

2 Likes

Bird Of Prey…

Short-lived but soooo good!

It had Batgirl and Orcale. Enough to make it my favorite live action series lol

Now if we are talking animated I’d say BTAS and/or The Batman.

Adam West “Batman” and Lynda Carter “Wonder Woman.”

Top Three at the moment are:

-Smallville
-Justice League Unlimited
-The Super Powers Team: Galactic Guardians

Honorable Mention: the Filmation Aquaman series.

1 Like

Non-animated would go to Doom Patrol. I am absolutely loving that series.

Animated would be Justice League Unlimited because it covered so many different DC heroes that I love. Ones that don’t usually get the attention they deserve in media.

I think a The Question series would be outstanding. Especially if done with the same amount of care that Doom Patrol is.

Can not wait for Swamp Thing though. It could very well beat out Doom Patrol for me since Swampy is one of my all time favs.

2 Likes

Gotham
Titans
Doom Patrol

Right now my favorite is Titans!!!

Doom patrol, Young Justice and Titans

2 Likes

JL: Unlimited, Young Justice, Bat Beyond

3 Likes