Favorite DC Supervillains

Bleez is a good choice

5 Likes

Black Beetle- an evil version of blue beetle and from the future (the 27th century) originally part of the time stealers he tricked past blue beetle and future blue beetle to help “save” Ted kord from dying by Maxwell lord but it was really so they can trick him and dispose of him. He disposed of Fire from JLA and helped alter events by absorbing enough coronal energy from waveriders corpse and taking the red scarab in addition to his own powers. He seemingly pops in and out of time stream altering events to crush the justice league. And who can forget his bravado in Young Justice series when he mopped the floor with most of the team and destroyed the green scarab.
Agent Orange- larfleeze - he has the ability to kill and steal other beings identities to add to his corps that become a part of his constructs. He is keeper of the greed entity Ophidian who constantly tempts him. There can only be one orange lantern at one time cause they will dispose of each other if there are two or more. No sharing means he is always over powered and he would have succeeded in wiping out the blue lanterns if the blackest night didn’t intervene.
Doomsday- most think of him as just this mindless monster, but this dude wiped out the justice league countless times, killed superman, and made darkseid wince and almost killed him. And he is a creature that cannot be easily killed, and when he dies he comes back and cannot be killed by being that killed him before.

4 Likes

The royal Flush Gang. The original version, or the Crime Syndicate from the forever evil series.

5 Likes

I don’t consider him a straight up villain, but I must admit I am a Black Adam fangirl :grin:

5 Likes

Mawzir

3 Likes

larfleeze

2 Likes