Favorite DC Supervillains

My favorite has always been Atrocitus. I think he is really cool. He has always been one of my favorites. Ever since I first saw him in Blackest Night when I was younger.
I also really like Killer Croc and a few others. Killer Croc is one of my favorite Batman villains.
I’m a really big fan of Mr. Nygma A.K.A the Riddler. But most everyone who has participated in the Riddler quizzes knows that.
Who are your favorite DC Supervillains? What are your favorite moments from their careers? Is there a specific design or writer for the character that you really like?

10 Likes

I am trying to think of a female villain I really like and I know there is one. But I cannot, for the life of me, remember her.

5 Likes

@Behemoth My favorite is Ra’s!

8 Likes

Yeah, I love Ra’s. When I first saw him in the animated series, I thought he was really cool. Then I saw him in comics and he became even better.

5 Likes

I like Bane and Scarecrow. They both have cool origins, aren’t clowns (literally and metaphorically), are a serious threat, and fight Batman.

A bunch of my favorites keep getting changed to heroes or killed so… Sorry Catwoman, Red Hood, Charaxes (yeah like the ex-Killer Moth. Got a problem with that?!), and NoBody.

6 Likes

I would have to say Penguin and Metallo are both my favorite DC villains.:penguin::robot:

5 Likes

Cool thread, @Behemoth! I really liked Atrocitus in Green Lantern: The Animated Series - great choice!

I love all of the classic Batman villains (including Deathstroke and Talon) - especially the depiction of Scarface and The Ventriloquist in The Batman series. I’ve watched episodes featuring him and The Joker the most.

While reading the Death of the Family storyline recently, I discovered The Merrymaker. He has creepy motives for his villainy, and also rocks a killer look!

I wouldn’t consider him to be a ”supervillain” but my favorite opponent in Kamandi: The Last Boy on Earth is Chaaku. R. I. P. Chaaku! I’ve actually been working to find Issue #3 in print because he’s such strong competitor and his monologuing was so amusing. Big fan.

5 Likes

Lady Shiva. Failure does not know her.

5 Likes

Scarrrrre crrrrrowww!

5 Likes

Bane is my all time favorite.

Other include Doomsday, Deathstroke (when he is a villain), Darksied, Atrocitus, Black Manta, Catwoman (when she’s a villain), and a lot more.

6 Likes

Those are some nice choices.

3 Likes

Thorn
Cheshire
Poison Ivy
Lashina
Talia al Ghul

4 Likes

I guess my favorite female supervillain is probably Bleez.

5 Likes

I am very partial to Red Lanterns.

6 Likes

I love Bleez almost put Dex-Starr but Atrocitus lead it off so I kind of figured it included his familiar.

3 Likes

My favorite villain walks on three legs even at midday.

5 Likes

Is it the Shadow Thief? That villain with a top-hat and cane?

3 Likes

This actually might’ve been better in the “Describe a character poorly” thread, but it’s the Riddler.

4 Likes

Nice. I always loved the Riddler in the 60’s tv show.

3 Likes

Larfleeze is annoying, which I guess makes him a good villain. Also I do
Like Sinestro.

6 Likes