Favorite DC Show You Can Watch Over and Over Again?

Batman: the Animated Series for me. Watched each episode multiple times on FOX in the afternoons circa the 90s. Currently in Season One of a rewatch.

8 Likes

Batman: TAS not Gotham Knights which I felt was a downgrade in terms of animation and storytelling (a few episodes aside).

6 Likes

I have so many good memories of watching Justice League Unlimited when it was still on Netflix. I was very happy when DC Universe was released and I was able to watch my show again.

6 Likes

Young Justice, DC Stargirl, Batman TAS, Teen Titans (2003), and Batman Beyond. That’s it.

3 Likes

Hands down: Swamp Thing & Harley Quinn :green_heart:

7 Likes

Young Justice, Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, Adam West as Batman.

5 Likes

Batman: The Animated Series, Batman '66 and the Fleischer Superman cartoons.

6 Likes

Batman-the TV series with Adam West, Burt Ward et al. It was a huge part of my childhood in the early 70’s. Now with all the uncertainty in the world, I rewatch the series on DVD as a way to escape to those carefree days.
I am also a huge fan of Lois and Clark as I will watch Teri Hatcher in anything.
Currently, I am immensely enjoying Harley Quinn in her own series and also watching how she has evolved as a character from Batman:TAS where she was Mr.J’s girlfriend to being the strong confident lovable package of crazy she is written as currently.

3 Likes

@TheClownPrinceofTheSith
@GCTee.62122
Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Me and my daughter’s love to watch Teen Titans go together.

2 Likes

Batman: TAS.
The way Doom Patrol is going, it’s definitely going to be something I revisit over and over.
I’m digging the weirdness of it all. Up there with Preacher for my favorite live action comic book shows…

3 Likes

Justice League Unlimited!

3 Likes

I have to admit when supergirl first came out I was addicted to the first season. I must have watched each episode at least 4 times before it came out on dvd. It helped me get through stressful work, the later seasons not so much lol. Right now I am currently rewatching the justice league animated series. Team hawk girl! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The humor has a very calming effect on me. I love the third season with Yvonne!

1 Like

Teri Hatcher did make a cool Lois

4 Likes

BTAS, Justice League, JLU, YJ, Smallville. In fact I do a Samllville rewatch every summer given the “lack” of summer tv. Just starting season 4 again, my personal favorite as a whole season​:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Heck ya the titan is by far the best you have Diana hottest ever and then knight wing and second only to Diana is the stunning magenta goddess star fire and rounding them out Raven the hottest crew you could ever imagine not to mention heavenly dove I can watch it all day and still be excited every episode

1 Like

@n.lopez1669.91936
Welcome to the community!

1 Like

For me, during these times, In my time, I have been kind of watching 3 shows over and over again.
Batman: the animated series, Young justice, and Lois and Clark. I watch those shows over and over again.

4 Likes

Batman: The Animated Series because it’s so amazing! I love all the episodes and I never get bored and tired of it.
Edit: Also Batman 66 and Gotham

3 Likes