Favorite DC Relationship

Dick and Kory. They’re just so perfect together.

5 Likes

Injustice Green Arrow & Black Canary.

1 Like

Huntress and question are great underrated couple.

4 Likes

Bruce and Selina, I love how tango it is, the frustration sustained over decades. Their love means so much to me and I love that Tom King is brutally focusing on it.

6 Likes

Superman and Lois

1 Like

Ralph and Sue Dibny. Wish they’d come back.

1 Like

While it’s not normally comic book canon… I love Shayera (Hawkgirl) and John Stewart (Green Lantern) from the Justice league TV series the best.

Superman and Lois are adorable, I’m quite fond of Batman and Selena, Dick Grayson with Barbara (even though most people pair him with Starfire, I think they’re nice together as well), the Question and Huntress were very interesting, and Black Canary with Arrow …always cute. :wink:

4 Likes

Batman and catwoman

4 Likes

Nightwing and Oracle

5 Likes

Booster Gold and Ted Kord in literally any sense. Also big fan of Barda and Scott Free.

4 Likes

Lois and Clark (as parents)

4 Likes

Harley or Isabella and Nygma

The Ray and Citizen Cold from Crisis on Earth-X

1 Like

Black Canary and Green Arrow

2 Likes

Poison Ivy and Harley

2 Likes

Ok, get ready for this one: when Nightwing took over the Outsiders, he brought on Rex Mason as kind of a senior advisor. Mason got together with an android on the team named Indigo. Turns out, that Rex Mason was only a fragment of the real Metamoroho, and Indigo was an AI Brainiac was using as a cover. Neither of them knew they weren’t real, but that was real love, man.

Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown

4 Likes

Barry Allen and Iris West, especially in Joshua Williamson’s run

1 Like

Batman and Wonder Woman

2 Likes

Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris

2 Likes