Favorite DC movie?

The Losers is my favorite live action
Favorite animated is a bit harder to pick Justice League: Doom or Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

1 Like

Man of Steel or Batman Begins

Batman v. Superman Dawn of Justice

1 Like

Dark Knight Returns Part 2, The Dark Knight, or Batman Under The Red Hood.

Justice League: The New Frontier. Honestly, I just really like the visual style, but the story is cool too.

3 Likes

New Frontier. It explores the beginning of the Silver Age Flash, Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter, while continuing the story of Golden Age Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

3 Likes

Wonder Woman. This is not only my favorite DC movie but my favorite comic book movie. Wonder Woman might even be my favorite movie of all time.

6 Likes

Justice League Dark

Flashpoint all the way.

Man of Steel

Superman: The Movie. It’s exciting, funny and romantic. A true American classic!

4 Likes

Batman V Superman The Ultimate Edition is amazing.

Ben Affleck gave the greatest Batman fight scene filmed to date. Nothing can top that warehouse scene. Pure Batman gold.

5 Likes

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.

1 Like

Animated or live action?

Live: Crisis on Earth-X (if it can count as a movie, otherwise Batman vs Superman)
Animated: Apocalypse

Wonder Woman

2 Likes

I have to vote for The Dark Knight. I think it is the best Batman and DC movie to date. If we are talking animated it is easily The Mask Of The Phantasm.

I have a few that it’s hard to pin down really as my top… I loved Green Lantern: Emerald Knights, Batman:Bad Blood, Batman:Under the Red Hood, Assault on Arkham, DC Showcase(which I wish they do a few of them ), Justice league: Crisis’s on two Earth, Justice League Doom, and Justice League Flashpoint

Live action on the other had is a whole nother story as the top of the list is 3 of them…All Batman

66’ Batman movie, 89’ Batman, and the Masterpiece know as The Dark Knight

Dark Knight for live action. So many great animated films. Mask of the Phantasm, Under he Red Hood, Return of the Joker.

Adam West and Burt Ward’s movie that spun out of the TV Show

4 Likes