Favorite DC Movie Tracks

As a big fan of scores and soundtracks, I wanted to know everyones favorite tracks from DC films. Here are a few of mine…

2 Likes

Some of mine:

• Superman Main Theme by John Williams
  • Man of Steel “Flight” by Hans Zimmer
  • Man of Steel “Arcade” by Hans Zimmer
  • Wonder Woman’s Wrath by Rupert Gregson-Williams
  • Batman V Superman “Beautiful Lie” by Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL
  • Batman 1989 Main Theme by Danny Elfman
  • This mishmash of Hans Zimmer and John Williams themes
    https://youtu.be/dtT_97px8sQ
2 Likes

Pretty much the entire Man of Steel album. Hans Zimmer gets me. He adds the power to a song that a lot of people seem to forget about sometimes. He also adds a lot of depth and emotion to his music. Case in point, the Battle for Pride Rock in the Lion King gives off a lot of different emotions. You can feel sadness, adrenaline, joy, and terror in one song. He just does such a good job. Flight and What Will You Do When Your Not Saving the World are my 2 favorites from MOS.
John Williams does an amazing job giving people the feeling of awe. Because most of his music focuses on grandeur and ceremonial pomp. Like Superman and Star Wars. It’s awesome to listen to both.

4 Likes

Sorry to go all classical music appreciation on y’all.

2 Likes

No apologies necessary. Very well put!

3 Likes

Dont apologize, classical is my favorite lol

2 Likes

Are we talking about everything? Cause I really liked the songs on the Batman Forever Soundtrack except for the Seal track and Brandy track.

3 Likes

Flight and What will you do when you’re not saving the world are amazing. When they show up in the movie it is still chill inducing.

2 Likes

Of course, Kissed by a rose by seal is amazing! That was my first Batman movie, and that song has stuck with me ever since.

2 Likes

Do you still like the movie? Hold a fondness for it? I think it has amazing cinematography. It’s still my favorite representation of Gotham on screen. Chris O’Donnell though. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Forever will always have a special place in my heart. It was my first Batman, and my introduction to the DC Universe. There is some stuff looking back now that isn’t so great, but I will always look at the movie with appreciation. Val kilmer is a good Batman and Bruce, Jim carrey has some great riddler moments, i owned that batmobile toy as a kid. Lots of fond memories.

3 Likes