Favorite DC Movie Moment

“I won’t kill you. I want you to do me a favor.” -Batman 89

6 Likes

I really liked Aquaman emerging from the waterfall in his comic accurate suit and seeing the Shazam family all together at the final fight in Shazam.

8 Likes

Yeah, this is my favorite DC Movie moment. It was unlike anything we had ever seen on the big screen. It was hair-raising, heroic–and wildly melodramatic. Superman to the rescue! It doesn’t get any better!

2 Likes

Since there are a lot of mentions of some great scenes already… taking a different approach, I like the little Easter eggs or nods to the comics, other films, etc. For example:

• In Wonder Woman, she first tries ice cream, “you should be very proud!”

• In Shazam, carnival fight, he hands a little girl a stuffed tiger

• The Dark Knight bank heist scene at the beginning, the mask Ledger’s Joker wears is VERY similar to a mask Romero’s Joker wears in an episode of the old '66 Batman TV show

9 Likes

“You’re one hell of a messenger”

3 Likes

This gives me chills overtime i see it as well. When he first puts on the cowl.

5 Likes

I have three favorite moments. In any order.
In Superman the movie Where Superman saves Lois in the helicopter.
The Wonder Woman no man’s land sequence
And the opening scene after the opening credits of Batman (‘89)
“I’m BATMAN!!”

5 Likes

The very first time I saw Superman fly in Superman: The Movie. I was a kid when I saw this movie and it never gets old. I have been chasing that feeling for a better part of my life when it comes to superhero flicks and nothing compares.

3 Likes

I’ve always loved the Joker in “Batman '89,” *Oh! I got a live one here!" or “Stop the press, who is that?!” “Winged FREAK TERRORIZES… Wait’ll they get a load of Me!” so many good moments.

2 Likes

Not a movie, but from BTAS, “Old Wounds” Dick hits Batman. And the line “can’t be a boy wonder all your life”.

1 Like

Easily the “Welcome to the Planet” moment at the end of Man of Steel! Goosebumps just thinking about it! image

4 Likes

Love this question! I present the following in no particular order.

Batman Saves Martha (Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice)
“You Are My World” (Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice)
Superman/Batman Fight Metallo (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)

4 Likes

Live Action
In Batman 89, Alfred pick up the pen from the planter even before Bruce is out of frame. Soooo Alfred.

Animated:
In Crisis on Two Earths, at the end of the Batman/Owlman fight.
Batman: The difference between me and you is we both looked into the abyss. But when the abyss looked back…you blinked.”

3 Likes

I like DC Comics movie moment is: Batman: Hush, Poison Ivy kissing Catwoman. Batman & Robin, Mr. Freeze give 2 blue glowing for Alfred and Batman give a promise to give his wife (Victoria Freeze) is taken Arkham Asylum to able continued his researched to find cure. DCSuperhero Girls: Intergalactic Games, Platinum help Supergirl and her friends to stop Brainiac and Lena Luthor. DC Superhero Girls: Hero Of The Year, Big Barda join Super Hero High.

2 Likes

Those are good ones

1 Like

Under the red Hood has a few that gives me chills, the beginning with the music when he’s trying to save Jason, and later when Bruce fixes the recording to hear Jason talking to him,” You haven’t lost your touch Bruce” :joker_side_eyehqtas: :badassjasontodd_ttns:

4 Likes

I like that too! I’m also a fan of the Keaton vs Jack belfry showdown and the early “lets get nuts!” Encounter as Bruce Wayne!

3 Likes

The ending credits of Man of Steel and BVS. All I thought was “what a relief that steaming pile of garbage is finally over.”

3 Likes

Batman’s final battle with Joker in Dark Knight Returns Part 2.

2 Likes

Man there are so many. Some Of mine have been mentioned already.

Live action.
BvS the warehouse fight to save Martha was awesome. Probably one of the best showings of some Batman combat.

Man of Steel. The Zod fight at the end was awesome. Any time I hear something about a farm. “Were were you raised? ON A FARM”.

Dark Knight Rises Bane Raised in darkness. Alway a classic.

Batman and Robin the Credit card scene. Just some stupid fun.

Animation
Under the Red Hood the scene with Joker Bats and Red all in the same room. (DiMaggio’s joker is great)

Justice League Apokolips War

Trigon Supes

Wonder Woman’s Ice Cream scene in JL War.

Beast Boys end speech in Judas Contract. Also Deathstroke wanting some Waffles was great.

There’s probably a ton more but that’s all I got right now.

2 Likes