Favorite DC Movie Moment

Hey everyone,

I’m wondering if you have a favorite DC movie moment. There are two that stand out to me. The Dark Knight’s interrogation scene with the Joker was great, and I also thought it was amazing how Bruce Wayne ran into the chaos at the beginning of Batman V Superman.

14 Likes

The Wonder Woman No Man’s Land sequence.

15 Likes

Easy answer for me.

11 Likes

@chintzybeatnik, that sequence gives me chills every time.

@HubCityQuestion I completely forgot about this. It’s so raw and emotional.

4 Likes

The moment when a certain intrepid reporter asked Lt. Eckhardt about the latest bat attack. :stuck_out_tongue:

The scene right before that one was pretty good, too.

5 Likes

Of the modern movies, it’s definitely “No Man’s Land”, a powerful scene that captures the essence of the character. (Part of me, also enjoys, the very excited “fist bump” in JLA, but that is a small moment.)

Of all time, it has to be, “Excuse me, General, would you care to step outside.” The ten year old fanboy in me squeals every time I think of that moment.

6 Likes

The DDR battle in Justice league vs The Teen titans.

4:18pm 6/8/2020

4 Likes
5 Likes

Christopher Reeve’s Superman holding a dead Lois Lane in his arms, crying, then setting her down gently and screaming as he shoots up into the sky. Gives me goosebumps just typing it.

Henry Cavill’s joy during his first flying sequence is a close second.

11 Likes
8 Likes

First two that I think of…

image image

8 Likes

That is so hard!
Superman the Movie: When Superman & Lois flying over Metropolis with can you read my mind in a background.
Batman 1989: the fight scenes above the Cathedral.
The Dark Knight: Joker at the Dent fundraiser party. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Do NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED
JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK APOCALYPSE WAR
Justice league dark apocalypse war when trigon possesses superman. And when trigon possessed superman and fought Darkseid

7 Likes

There are so many moments that stand out. A personal favorite is Superman going against the World Engine in Man of Steel.

8 Likes

Superman during the JLU finale:

“[Fighting Darkseid] That man [Batman] won’t quit so long as he can draw breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I’ve got a different problem. [Punches Darkseid through the wall] I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. [Punches Darkseid again] But you can take it, can’t you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am. [Punches Darkseid across the city with a single blow]”

That scene gives me chills :superman_hv_1:

8 Likes

@YoYoFroYo

5 Likes
9 Likes

@TheJoshoooa

8 Likes
7 Likes

I have many, but this is one of them

11 Likes