Favorite DC/Marvel crossovers (not named JLA/Avengers)

That’s right, I’ve cheekily found a way to talk about Marvel on here! BWAH-HA-HA-HA!

In all seriousness, there are a TON of crossovers from these two companies, more than many realize. I put the JLA/Avengers qualifier in the title because everything good that can be said about it has been said (rightfully so).

What are some of your favorites? Did you dislike any in particular? And what are some you’d want to see now?

1 Like

I loved the Titans/X men crossover. One of my favorite stories ever!

3 Likes

I don’t remember the title but one of my favorite comics ever was a crossover. (I didn’t pay attention to titles, creators and numbers for a long time and I still only barely notice them). It had a classic Superboy vs Spidy fight and Thor vs Superman and Lizard vs Batman vs Killer Croc. I read another that was good and involved the Warolog (somebody let me know the correct spelling) but it wasn’t as good in my opinion.

2 Likes

These two are underrated in my opinion! Steve Rude doing classic Superman and Hulk are sheer eye candy!

The first one is still the best one.

No, not Wizard of Oz!

No, not the Squadron Supreme! You know what I mean!

1 Like

Okay. My favorite crossover is Avengers/JLA.

3 Likes

I loved the original Superman and Spider-Man Treasury Edition! The one that started it all.

3 Likes

This is still probably the blueprint for doing intercompany crossover with two characters.

In keeping with the theme of this thread, another question I’d like you guys to ponder on is this: what are some dream match-ups of yours?

@joshtheblueguy The emancipated sidekicks! Nightwing and Winter Soldier

2 Likes

Call the Doctors! Fate and Strange together!

Killer Ladies!

1 Like

Freaky Future! Adam Strange and Deathlok.

2 Likes

Alot of good matchups! I’m especially intrigued by the Adam Strange/Dethlok pairing.

I’d personally love to see Galactus and Mogo. And for @HubCityQuestion, the Question vs…The Answer!

1 Like

I was so excited when this came out-still have it upstairs and pull it out now and then to re-read it…

1 Like

Totally loved the Amalgamation Comics that mixed the two several years back

2 Likes

Warriors Born! The Warlord and Killraven, Warrior of the Worlds.

2 Likes

Wild Boys! Wild Boys! Ka-Zar and Kamandi!

3 Likes

I almost have all of them, save for one or two issues! Legends of the Dark Claw was probably my favorite, but Iron Lantern and Speed Demon were alot of fun too

You’re really running with this! I love it!

1 Like