Favorite DC characters vehicles

What are your favorite DC characters modes of transportation?

Mine are WW’s Transparent Jet/ Invisible Plane/ Robot Plane.
The Forever Peoples Super Cycle.

3 Likes

Batmobile :slight_smile:

1 Like

Invisible Jet, Batmobile (the Batman Forever version in particular), the Super Cycle, Redbird, Supermobile, Tim Burton Batwing.

Does a Boom Tube count? I know it’s a portal to other planets/dimensions first and foremost, but it does allow travel over great distances so I wasn’t sure if technically it could count.

1 Like

Absolutely boom tube counts @Vroom I was gonna use it but I went with Super Cycle.

1 Like

Harleys Puddin

Can’t miss with the Batmobile.

1 Like

I’ll do some since nobody’s game.
Lobos Spacehog
The javelin
Jokermobile
Flash’s feet
Black Canary’s motorcycle
Bunkers bricks
Cyborgs T car.
The Titans T jet.
Beast Boys moped
Roxy Rockets rocket
Courtney Whitmores gravity staff
Any green lanterns ring
Killer Frosts ice bridges
Luthors power suit
Static Shocks manhole cover
Bat family’s grappling guns
Arrows Zip lines
Shade the changing mans M-Vest
Mister Miracles Aero discs
Orion’s Astro Harness
Terras Earth & Rocks
The Batwing
Toymans giant toy soldier
Penguins Umbrella
Oracles Wheelchair
Batgirl of burnside hills motorcycle
Batman’s Bat-Glider
Mirror masters mirrors
Chronos’ Chronosuit
Killer Moth’s Mothmobile

The Bat-wing, I love that plane!

2 Likes

Pretty much ALL of the Bat vehicles are amazing. I love WW’s invisijet.
And Brainiac’s Skull thing is pretty awesome, I’ve gotta say.

1 Like

My favorite DC vehicle is the batmoble

2 Likes

KittyKrawler, my favorite animated version of Brainiac is the one u said. When LexCorp implodes & that version of brainiac floats out with the tentacles waving n the wind in JLU. It’s described as brainiacs ship, but that’s my favorite version of him.

Supergirl’s horse, which is also a centaur, which is also her boyfriend, which is also in one iteration her hermaphrodite girlfriend. :smiley:

But yes, Lobo’s Spacehog is a favorite too.

1 Like

Figures, that thread sat dead for a month. So I decided to just list a ton at like 5am since it didn’t have a new response since the day I created it. Mere hours later people are posting on it & I probably took a bunch of peoples choices. I can’t win for losing. Thanks for adding some now tho guys/gals I was just about to flag it & ask for it to be removed

1 Like

Invisible Jet, but Lobo’s spacehog is too awesome not to mention

1 Like

Does a power ring count? I’d also go with that

1 Like

Power ring absolutely counts.

Batgirls batcycle (Batman 66 tv show version of course).I still hear her theme as she’s riding the green screen of Gotham.

1 Like

The Justice Jogger.

2 Likes

Gotta go with a flight ring. No special emotional requirements to wield it and depending on the version, it even provides a protective aura that let’s you fly in space.

After that, I’ll go with a Rannian jetpack like Adam Strange has.

Basically, any device that provides personal flight capacity to anyone who puts it on. Everyone should have that chance.

1 Like

Orion’s Astro glider!

3 Likes

The Moth Mobile. Lol JK It’s just a cheap van with some moth stuff on it. I just got through Batgirl: Year One. In all seriousness, I’m not sure because some of what counts as a vehicle I’m sceptical about. Honestly, it’s mostly because I want to say a mother box because it can generate Boom Tubes and that’s one bad ass form of travel. If that counts, then my answer is definitely a Mother Box. If not, then I have to go with the Wonder Dome, the invisible, shapeshifting, all purpose, sentient amazonian dome, most often used for flight. However, it’s more commonly known as the Invisible Jet. That thing is actually pretty badass of you know all of what it can do. At a certain point it gets damaged and can only be used as a jet, but even then it’s still a badass jet.

1 Like