Favorite Company Crossovers

Even though DC and Marvek no longer seem interested in having their characters crossover, DC has no problem letting their characters meet up with those from other companies or IPs. What are some of you favorite DC company crossovers?

The Batman/TMNT crossovers are all great if you ask me. I also think the Wonder Woman/Conan crossover (back when Dark Horse still owned the character) is overlooked and is pretty fun. And I recently just read through the “House of Mystery” volume where Elvira was the host. Not the traditional crossover, but I’m counting it.

7 Likes

The myself vs. TMNT crossover, which is vastly superior to its source material.

The DC scenes of Space Jam 2.

Green Loontern from Duck Dodgers.

Scooby-Doo and Myself the Brave and the Bold.

3 Likes

I…completely forgot that scene from Lilo & Stitch :astonished:

3 Likes

Batman/TMNT III is honestly a perfect Batman comic.

2 Likes

You forgot a scene from Lilo and Stitch? Is that even possible?

2 Likes

How in God’s earth did this became such a great crossover I’ll never know.

2 Likes

Because I’m in it. That is why.

1 Like

Is that actually a good title?

2 Likes

Oh absolutely. I was surprised myself but this is a genuinely good read. Batman must learn how to navigate the world of fornite while dealing with the meta aspect of the game resetting and Batman having to do it all over again.
Definitely recommend anyone to check it out.

2 Likes

My Mount Rushmore of crossover comics would be-

3 Likes

Since you brought the vivacious Elvira into the conversation right off “the bat” (pun intended), @EDT, I have to say that (while not DC connected) I’d love to see her get together with Morticia and the Addams Family! Please, somebody, DO THIS! :grinning:

2 Likes

Dude…I’m down, but how would that play out? Are they…could they make Elvira a surprise distant relative?

1 Like

Could be, who knows, why not! There’s enough creative talent out there (once the lawyers work out the details) to produce a real masterpiece.

1 Like

not favorite but one with dc that comes to mind that I read a few years back was JL and black hammer crossover. It was good.

1 Like

But getting back to your original query, I have to go with Top Cow/Marvel. Back in '97 they got together with an 8+ issue, single story crossover titled “Devil’s Reign.” All orchestrated by Mephisto. Not to be confused with a similar titled Marvel storyline. It’s been awhile. Fine story and great art, as I remember. TC and DC have also shared printed space together. But these were self contained stories. Just as enjoyable, however, and reproduced as a TPB.

1 Like

and technically

5 Likes

Technically, that’s a good point to make, about the JSA. As about half the team was made up of characters that belonged to All-American Publications. The rest were from NPP (or National Periodical Publications) several years before they would become the DC we know of today.

2 Likes

I’m surprised no one said Batman/Spawn

1 Like

Speaking for myself, I think the first one was bad but the other 2 were all right

1 Like

Well, if we can count professional sports as a “company”, then one of the greatest crossovers ever has to be “Superman vs Muhammad Ali”.

2 Likes