Aquaman #37 by Nick Cardy

1 Like

Batman #237 by Neal Adams

2 Likes

Batman #244 by Neal Adams

1 Like

Superman #243 by Neal Adams

1 Like

@Batmmmango, looks great, I’ll join in on a sec. Maybe try scanning or pictures without the plastic bag too.

1 Like

@Don-El. I would but when it comes to my personal collection of vintage books, once they are in the mylar and top loader they stay in they mylar and top loader.

1 Like

I actually have a set up that shows no glare when i have the mylar and top loader on, but I didnt feel like setting up the small lamps @Don-El

1 Like

I don’t have anything quite that fancy, just regular comic book bags here:

Exhibit A: my fav Batman cover from back when i started reading comics regularly in 1964: the “houdini” concept clever Batman who can escape any trap:

Next, an neat '60s mashup of two very very similar DC hero concepts: Metamorpho and the Metal Men, both favs of mine back then and now:

1 Like

Then, there are these two Action Comics from the '60s: wow, were they ever obsessed with Sup’s moving on to the next life, even back then: Kind of a disturbing pity party theme going on this one…

1 Like

And Supergirl solemnly taking on the mantle of figuring out who should replace dear recently-departed cuz…

2 Likes

I really liked these Adventure Comics Spectre scary vengeance comics back in the day: kind of had a Shadow vibe, but wow was the Spectre sure one sadistic fellow back then!

1 Like

Finally for tonight, you just can’t make these '60s covers up…

1 Like

I’m a little surprised by some of the pixelation not sure how that happened, but hey, there they are.

1 Like

Btw @Batmmmango, I recently purchased hardcover Volume 2 of Neal Adams Batman run that you’re showing pictures of here, just fabulous stuff , what a time!!!

1 Like

@Don-El. Love your books!!!

2 Likes

That cover with Supergirl sure looks like Neal Adams to me , what do you think?

I’m a fan of most anything by Jim Aparo, John Byrne and Jim Lee.

3 Likes

I like all of Stanley lau’s cat woman covers

3 Likes