Favorite Comic Book Story That Should Become an Animated Movie?

Nightwing year one

2 Likes

Hawkworld

2 Likes

Crisis On Infinite Earths with an Infinite Crisis sequel

Following that same “universe”, Sinestro Corps War

As a standalone movie… Death of the Family

3 Likes

Throne of Atlantis

They really messed that one up…bad. I wish we could get it right like straight out of the comics. It needs a redo, lol.

3 Likes

Riddle me That, fantastic Riddler story. Never been collected. Legends of the dark knight 185-189

2 Likes

I concur, the original Crisis on infinite earths! Do it as a two parter, (like MCU is doing the Infinity War/Endgame) only problem is there are sooooo many characters in it, as a live action I don’t think it would appeal to a large enough cross-section to make a live action film worth the money from box-office.

Do COIE as a 3 part DCAU trilogy.
Do a Hawkgirl live action (including the John Stewart love angle) Then the next JLA is based on the JL animated series episodes Starcrossed.

1 Like

Court of owls

Brightest day

Blackest night

Red Robin first arc

3 Likes

Nightwing Eminence Front & Black Dawn

1 Like

Batman chronicles the gauntlet

1 Like

Any story line from Hellblazer.

1 Like

Blackest Night and Knightfall.

2 Likes

The sooner The Darkseid War comes to animated life with character designs resembling those of Jason Fabok’s art, the better we’ll all be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love to see animated movies or series about other hero’s popular comic books. Lights Out and Aquaman the Trench are on the top of my list.

1 Like

I’ve got to be honest it’s kinda surprising Blackest Night hasn’t be adapted yet.

I can’t remember the name of the story off the top of my head but the Superman story that comes to mind is from Action Comics(1989) Annual 2. Basically SM is kidnapped and took to War World I think it is and AM has a beard and is wearing gladiator like best with his cape draped over his shoulder. It’s just a story that has stuck with me for 30 years. By the way AC Annual 2 is available on here on the DCU for those who may want to check it out.

1 Like

@LPCustom76 I believe Action Comics Annual #2 is part of the Exile storyline. That would make for a fun flick.

On the note of Superman movies, I’d be happy to see adaptations of Time and Time Again and Our Worlds at War.

I’d also be fine with seeing stories that are original and not necessarily adaptations of comic material.

1 Like

Leigon of Super Heroes- the great darkness saga.

1 Like

Batman: Black Mirror

1 Like

Well im obsessed with the dark nights metal batmen (specifically the batman who laughs) so i say they need to get on it lol. Black mirror first, so they can launch into the batman who laughs mini series eventually as well.

1 Like

Nightwing rebirth
Nightwing and Raptor V court of owls

2 Likes